Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your MBTI? [POLL]

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date

What is your MBTI?

• Total voters
INTJ and INTP some of the rarest types to find IRL but on forums and sites for posting they are the most common.

Every single MBTI test I've done showed INTJ.

Don't put too much stock into this, though. It's just slightly above horoscopes in terms of usefulness.

That test is for Foid worshipping soyboys
:feelsugh:

Why is it so hard for you to believe that having 4 primary traits can predict likely outcomes of behavior? While I agree that the Big 5 personality model is more scientically accurate, I still think Myers-Briggs pretty much runs along the same idea of common sense traits being able to model behavior in most people. Primarily because most people are fucking basic, and yes, that includes you and me. You almost cannot see past beyond the idea that everyone is a snowflake. Myers-Briggs takes the idea that everyone is a snowflake, and SHITS on it.

Being introverted is a THING
Being intuitive is a THING
Being thinking in a THING
Being perceiving is a THING

While there are a few people that are ambiverts for example, or are borderline in between being thinking and feeling, these people are the exception not the rule.
INTJ and INTP some of the rarest types to find IRL but on forums and sites for posting they are the most common.
You right there, have described the incel phenomenon, perhaps the Ron Paul revolution, and Yang Gang. Big on the internet, not a lot of IRL support. There are in fact very few of us (maybe 2000-3000 "blackpilled" incels), almost all INTPs, and all we do is troll the internet. We are a very vocal minority in a sea of bluepills.

Last edited:
MBTI is cope

people dont actually behave how they think they behave

But personality doesn't even exist. It's a vague social construct and yes, made up by Jews, even though I don't have a problem with Jews but I know some users may appreciate me bringing that fact up so I will.

Autism is a bitch. Personality is literally a thing, and your autist brain will never comprehend why. It's just not wired to understand. Yes, looks are 90% of it, but believe me, personality EXISTS.

yep, it's now confirmed, everyone on here is a fucking autist

Why is it so hard for you to believe that having 4 primary traits can predict likely outcomes of behavior? While I agree that the Big 5 personality model is more scientically accurate, I still think Myers-Briggs pretty much runs along the same idea of common sense traits being able to model behavior in most people. Primarily because most people are fucking basic, and yes, that includes you and me. You almost cannot see past beyond the idea that everyone is a snowflake. Myers-Briggs takes the idea that everyone is a snowflake, and SHITS on it.

Being introverted is a THING
Being intuitive is a THING
Being thinking in a THING
Being perceiving is a THING

While there are a few people that are ambiverts for example, or are borderline in between being thinking and feeling, these people are the exception not the rule.

You right there, have described the incel phenomenon, perhaps the Ron Paul revolution, and Yang Gang. Big on the internet, not a lot of IRL support. There are in fact very few of us (maybe 2000-3000 "blackpilled" incels), almost all INTPs, and all we do is troll the internet. We are a very vocal minority in a sea of bluepills.

Bruh.

The Meyers-Briggs classification is the educated man's astrology.

It has minimal utility. It gives employers, for example, a rough idea of what it might be like to have you working on a team, but it's not a deal-breaker by any stretch.

Bruh.

The Meyers-Briggs classification is the educated man's astrology.

It has minimal utility. It gives employers, for example, a rough idea of what it might be like to have you working on a team, but it's not a deal-breaker by any stretch.
okay snowflake

okay snowflake

You didn't understand what I was getting at. It's not that the tests are inaccurate. It's that they're basically useless.

What are you going to do with the results, put it on your resume? Your Linkedin profile? TINDER?! That's what I meant by minimal utility. It has little value.

JFL dude.

You didn't understand what I was getting at. It's not that the tests are inaccurate. It's that they're basically useless.

What are you going to do with the results, put it on your resume? Your Linkedin profile? TINDER?! That's what I meant by minimal utility. It has little value.

JFL dude.
I'll make it into a badge to show off my personality and attract foids

JFL dude.
You don't think it's good information to just know in order to self-reflect? I would say, not even specific to MBTI, but just knowing traits about yourself is fundamental to your development.

You don't think it's good information to just know in order to self-reflect? I would say, not even specific to MBTI, but just knowing traits about yourself is fundamental to your development.

Let me describe it this way. If you're smart enough and aware enough to introspect and improve yourself (kek, let the memes flow), then you don't really need an MBTI breakdown and analysis. You don't need a questionnaire to tell you how your own head works, unless you're suffering from a pathology you have no awareness of or information about. If that's the case, then you would need a clinical psychiatrist (note: not a therapist).

What you would do is sit down and be honest with yourself about some aspect of yourself, and then analyze it and self-correct/self-adjust. You might then talk to people close to you and ask for their honest evaluations.

Know that if you absolutely need to do this, then something is far outside the usual parameters and it's negatively affecting you somehow.

Can INTP/INTJ actually do anything? I feel like its a curse.

Like one month ago i did this test

INFP here, tfw kinda alone.

Autism is a bitch. Personality is literally a thing, and your autist brain will never comprehend why. It's just not wired to understand. Yes, looks are 90% of it, but believe me, personality EXISTS.

If you don't know take the test above you.

The poll doesn't let me do more than 10 choices. But lets face it, if any of us were extroverted we wouldn't be here anyway.
INTP bro

Your personality type is:

Logistician

ISTJ-t

INTJ every time...

INFP-T, the mediator

just did that shit again and got isfj

Necropill, also is this test legit?

anti social retard

Got 93% introverted jfl

Personality is literally cope, i thought we already understood this... -_-

That being said im a "INTJ"

I always score intj in these kind of test, if i remember they were creating by jung