Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your favorite historical time period + war?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
History of Maths. :feelspuke:
Sorry OP but I've lost all respect for you..
Joke, mogs me at being interested in that.

That's the future, soon enough !

These guys were the smartest beings to ever walk on the surface of the Earth.
Do you know how much intellect you need to understand "Higher Category Theory?" No sane person can do that, you have to be a demi god. Literally the smartest guy on the entirety.

Guys at present like Maxim Kontsevich, Peter Scholze, Jacob Lurie, Edward Witten, Terence Tao are the walking God among men.
Oh! How I envy their intellectual powers. Wish I was that smart :cryfeels::feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Do you know how much intellect you need to understand "Derived Category Theory?" No sane person can do that, you have to be a demi god. Literally the smartest guy on the entirety.

Guys at present like Maxim Kontsevich, Peter Scholze, Jacob Lurie, Edward Witten, Terence Tao are the walking God among men.
Oh! How I envy their intellectual powers. Wish I was that smart :cryfeels::feelsbadman:
I don't know any of those names but I agree with your last sentence.
I wish I was some kind of prodigy so I could cope with my intellect.

Do you know how much intellect you need to understand "Derived Category Theory?" No sane person can do that, you have to be a demi god. Literally the smartest guy on the entirety.

31686c80e8d5cc99f8c7ae93b262424c

do you think it's morally wrong ?
What is morally wrong ? Slavery ?
No, the weak are enslaved and the strong flourish.
It is up to the weak to rise up and topple the strong so the roles becomes reversed. ( Basically what's happening now with the BBC peril )

I enjoy reading about pre-Colombian contact theories (pre 1492). Very interesting, I have a few books on the subject.

I don't know any of those names but I agree with your last sentence.
I wish I was some kind of prodigy so I could cope with my intellect.

Okay I'll give you a very short sweet summary of those names, quite interesting tbh, feel the mogging JFL

Maxim Kontsevich has won the 3 million dollar Breakthrough Prize in both Math and Physics simultaneously and is the only person to ever do that. That's 6 million dollars.

Peter Scholze enrolled in Bonn University as an Undergraduate at the age of 19 and at 24 he became the FULL TIME PROFESSOR of the same University. Is that even possible ?
His PhD thesis on "Perfectoid Spaces" earned him the Field's Medal which is like the Nobel Prize of mathematics at JUST 30.
30 fucking years old.

Jacob Lurie did a full fledged thesis on Logics at the age of 18 when he was in High School which earned him first place in Intel Science Talent Research. His thesis at 18 brutally mogs most 28 year old's PhD thesis. JFL. He is also the creator of the above stated " Higher Category Theory"

Edward Witten is the pioneer String Theorists and is considered the greatest living Physicist.

Terence Tao won math olympiad at like 10 or 11 JFL. He's a freak of nature. Probably one of the greatest mathematician alive especially in the field of Combinatorics, Number Theory and Fluid Mechanics.

Napoleonic wars are god tier ngl. Also anything with the Mongols under Temujin or Kublai. And Timur Lenk tbh.

The Clone Wars of course :incel:

Okay I'll give you a very short sweet summary of those names, quite interesting tbh, feel the mogging JFL

Maxim Kontsevich has won the 3 million dollar Breakthrough Prize in both Math and Physics simultaneously and is the only person to ever do that. That's 6 million dollars.

Peter Scholze enrolled in Bonn University as an Undergraduate at the age of 19 and at 24 he became the FULL TIME PROFESSOR of the same University. Is that even possible ?
His PhD thesis on "Perfectoid Spaces" earned him the Field's Medal which is like the Nobel Prize of mathematics at JUST 30.
30 fucking years old.

Jacob Lurie did a full fledged thesis on Logics at the age of 18 when he was in High School which earned him first place in Intel Science Talent Research. His thesis at 18 brutally mogs most 28 year old's PhD thesis. JFL. He is also the creator of the above stated " Higher Category Theory"

Edward Witten is the pioneer String Theorists and is considered the greatest living Physicist.

Terence Tao won math olympiad at like 10 or 11 JFL. He's a freak of nature. Probably one of the greatest mathematician alive especially in the field of Combinatorics, Number Theory and Fluid Mechanics.
All of these people and their achievements in life... Ugh.. Makes me feel worse about myself.
Thank god I'm not interested in that, I'd feel even worse while coping with history.

i meant slavery in the ottoman style, they took good care of them, married them, adopt them as children...etc
If I were to become a slave I'd like to be a slave to an Ottoman family for sure.

Franco-Prussian war
France BTFO'd.
Did you know that due to this war the Japanese switched their French advisors for Prussian ones ?

I enjoy reading about pre-Colombian contact theories (pre 1492). Very interesting, I have a few books on the subject.
You should become an archeologist then.

The Clone Wars of course :incel:
Lol, I like the CIS and their droids.

Also that's "Higher Category Theory" not "Derived Category Theory". I kinda mixed that up with "Derived Algebraic Geometry" in hurry.
All of these people and their achievements in life... Ugh.. Makes me feel worse about myself.
Thank god I'm not interested in that, I'd feel even worse while coping with history.

If I were to become a slave I'd like to be a slave to an Ottoman family for sure.

France BTFO'd.
Did you know that due to this war the Japanese switched their French advisors for Prussian ones ?

You should become an archeologist then.

Lol, I like the CIS and their droids.
Now imagine me, an insecure guy ,getting brutally intellect mogged by these giants. I'd never even come close to these guy. How do I cope after knowing this shit man? It's over for me isn't it? :feelscry::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Now imagine me, an insecure guy ,getting brutally intellect mogged by these giants. I'd never even come close to these guy. How do I cope after knowing this shit man? It's over for me isn't it? :feelscry::feelsrope:

You are NO MATCH for these towering intellects.

Open Your Third Eye mobile fullwidth
It's over Mr. Grothendieck.

Last edited:
when you read about an event, do you check both camps perspectives ? or only one ?
I read books and watch documentaries that show both perspectives but I still have my biases for certain countries like for example Japan against China.

I don't know enough about history to say

Never forget the 6 gorillion native Americans that died due to small pox, measles and other diseases brought by the conquistadors.
It was a true genocide
The most efficient genocide on human history (losing only to the neanderthal genocide)

History knowledge mogs me

Napoleonics War