Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is your experience with social games (habbo, vrchat...)?

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
i remember when i was a kid i used to play involving social interactions, believed it was the alternative to the real world. I didn't get to make any virtual friendships, although I took seriously the issue of trying to get a virtual GF, but the point is that the girls didn't take it seriously.
Today there are games like Vrchat, which I refuse to enter.
"friendships" of games as always is temporary, at most the convenience in calling the other to play
shit, it's so hard to do something i center on in the virtual world. Since for others it's just fun when it suits you, but for me that's literally all communication I do is something else. :fuk:

I had tons of friends irl and communication till puberty hit

I had a VRChat addiction 3 years ago. As a social cripple it can be a good cope. But online friends never last, and they don't have the same benefits as irl friends.

Ngl sexually harassing anime foids in VRChat with a VR set is really fun :panties: especially when it pisses off white knights/soyboys :soy:

Half-cousins used to play Habbo. I was never interested.