Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your dream job?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
In a perfect world, what would your job be? I imagine that most of us had dream jobs but weren’t able to achieve them due to our inceldom. For example, when I was in high school I never studied. I only focused on trying to be social due to my autism. All of my energy and focus were literally on social skills and nothing else. If I wasn’t autistic, I wouldn’t have needed to work on my social skills, and thus I would’ve been able to focus more on my studies and work towards a future career.

sins wink GIF

I don't want to work. Probably gambling for a living or something like that were I don't put much effort.
I would also like to be a fisherman

One that pays me $500 million in one day, so I can retire and live the rest of my life comfortably, in my own place, without having to slave away for a soyciety that hates me.

It used to be a lot of things, now I just don’t want anything anymore.

Videogame Arcade owner. Seriously, owning my own personal videogame arcade would be a dream come true.

Nice photo.

fisherman

Re: hi ot lets have a real talk
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147879329Monday, October 13, 2014 8:37 AM CDT
Alright then. Do you appreciate the excellent immunological mechanisms defending you internally and externally from lethal pathogens?
Re: can your throat hurt after two days of somethng
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150603336Friday, November 28, 2014 10:29 AM CST
"ok thx i just wanted to make sure it was probs that and not like allergies" Actually, immunological reaction to an allergen would be plausible, depending on the extent of your allergies.
Re: post for opinion
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151660833Sunday, December 14, 2014 12:26 AM CST
I'd prefer if you exhibited your opinion regarding immunological memory.
Re: it really disappoints me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151739861Monday, December 15, 2014 2:47 AM CST
Environmental influences are a significant factor in this situation. Many individuals adapt their perception to the perception of the individuals surrounding them so that the individuals will perceive them in a positive manner. Other individuals simply derive pleasure from negative sources such as "Ebolavirus Infections" due to factors such as self-perceived inferiority, over-all, it varies between individuals. Although, "Ebolavirus" itself doesn't actually cause necrosis of flesh, the immunological response against the pathogen causes significant damage to the blood vessels leading to severe hemorrhaging.
Re: Ugh flu season arrived
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151875343Wednesday, December 17, 2014 3:27 PM CST
Ah, alright then. Although it's likely that there's simply just excess mucus remaining in your respiratory system, I'd suggest remaining cautious if you develop additional symptoms within a few days as infection with Influenza-Viruses temporarily weakens the immunological response to certain bacteria which prevents colonization, such as "Streptococcus-Pneumoniae".
Re: Oh boy! My brother has the flu!
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151982143Friday, December 19, 2014 12:49 PM CST
I'd suggest giving him Oseltamivir to inhibit viral replication and accelerate the recovery process. Immunological protection of his Respiratory-System will be temporarily weakened for a varying quantity of days afterwards.
Re: pneumonia isn't exactly a disease
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152132858Sunday, December 21, 2014 4:53 PM CST
"pneumonia doesn't spread, it's when you talk while drinking." Hmm? The majority of the types of Pneumonia are caused by pathogenic infection resulting in immunological inflammation. Certain pathogens can invade the lungs via fluid inhalation.
Re: White people love kissing their pets
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154465407Thursday, January 22, 2015 9:15 PM CST
"Dogs have certain chemicals in their mouths that clean bacteria" The chemicals themselves are rather limited in eradicating certain pathogens. The oral-immunological signalling system is regulated different from the immunological response in the blood-stream, the system itself allows many different variations of bacteria to survive while restricting their division. However, various parasites and virions are capable of surviving extensively in the salivary fluid of canines.

Gladiator or soldier on an ancient battlefield, standing in the front line.

do people even visit arcades in the West?
There are a couple where i live that are still open for whatever reason. But for the most part they are basically dead.

NEETbux collector

My dream job would be to be in charge of scheming against normies in the darkest shadows. Figuring out ways to get rid of normies power in society and changing the dynamics of society against normies one psyop at a time. Manipulating the world into pushing down normies opinions and making normies completely powerless, so that no normie on earth has any social power. I don't like all the action jobs like assassin or warrior because I don't like getting physical injuries from battles. But I want to be the disgusting freak that is fucking all the normies over one gigabrain deception at a time. My ideal is to deceive the normies so utterly and thoroughly that they would hate me but they don't even know i exist. i think it's the most humiliating way for a normie to live, under my power but not even knowing that i exist. i feel like the only reason i exist is for the normies to lose their social power. to be fair i think they do a good job of destroying themselves but my dream job would be to perform these psyop acts of power where the normies lose more and more power in a vicious cycle, and become hopeless. while helping out incels in some crazy way that is absurd like, the incels suddenly become rich and have positions of social power, and the normies don't even know that the decision maker is an incel. some sort of brutal psyop where the normie sexhavers become an inferior species to incels.

i want to be the normies worst nightmare, the ultimate villain, the anti-normie, the embodiment of anti-social. but at the same time i think dedicating my life to normies is a waste of its own, if i could really do anything and normies didn't exist, i would do a lot of cool stuff like solving the problems in society. just that at this point i think that normies have become such a huge problem that the only way to achieve anything positive in life would be to first defeat the normies, since normies will attack and destroy anything that is positive in this world. i'm so tired of spending so much thought into circumventing normies and trying to survive normie attacks, i couldn't even do the most basic things in life like school or work because normies kept screwing me over so brutally. no matter what effort i put in they always found a way to defeat me. ideally i want to fix the world so that these normie types never get to defeat incels like that.

i really hate the idea of coexisting with normies though, normies suck and i don't want to work alongside them.

tbh if neeting was considered a job i would choose neeting just because, it would take all of my brain and resources just to evade the fucking normies on a day to day basis. holy shit it's so hard for me to do basic things in life without normies doing brutal ops against me. like they will literally find ways to screw me over for no reason at all.

a part of me feels bad for dedicating so much of life to fighting normies though. there's so much more i would have done in life if normies didn't exist or at least didn't fight me so brutally.

Last edited:
My dream job would be to be in charge of scheming against normies in the darkest shadows.

Shall we begin the assault?

Renowned physicist with 150+ IQ.

car mechanic. have my own workshop

I want to be a secret police who watches and monitors normies’ behavior. I may drag them to the cage and reeducate them when they misbehave or show any flawed attitude.

i wanted to go and work in STEM but i ruined it and chose medicine which was super hard for me so i dropped out.
i still regret not having the right decision from the very beginning. i would have finished my 5 years in uni by now and started working

I want to be a secret police who watches and monitors normies’ behavior. I may drag them to the cage and reeducate them when they misbehave or show any flawed attitude.

Successful twitchfags like Asmongold are living the so called "Dream" for staying at home playing video games WHILST GETTING PAID.
Being financially secure for life in the most privileged way possible, without having to work a shitty job for pennies.

Teacher to teach beauty lil innocent girls

I don't have a dream job that shit died along time ago

79613.jpg

night shift of computer security in a datacenter

In a perfect world, what would your job be? I imagine that most of us had dream jobs but weren’t able to achieve them due to our inceldom. For example, when I was in high school I never studied. I only focused on trying to be social due to my autism. All of my energy and focus were literally on social skills and nothing else. If I wasn’t autistic, I wouldn’t have needed to work on my social skills, and thus I would’ve been able to focus more on my studies and work towards a future career.
it would be cool to be paid to beat women, so "female" MMA fighter, where all I do is put a wig on and beat women

that's doesn't seem unrealistic, plus you might make a 6 figure salary
In germany it's not that easy sadly. Also I watched a documentary and having his own garage he earned 6 figures, but in the end after paying taxes and everything he had left 30k a year

Idgaf about a dream job anymore. I just need something to stay financially stay afloat and to appease my parents for not staying as neet shut-in.

Night shift jabitor or night shift guardian in cemetery