Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is your bideltoid (Framelets GTFIH)

What is your bideltoid

• Total voters
ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
2269B6EA 0D07 4F7D A2C9 27730163872B

i am a giga framelet with a 17 inch bideltoid :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. This is a true ectomorph trait YOU CANNOT BE ECTOMORPH WITH WIDE CLAVICLES/SHOULDERS. If you are skinny with 19-20+ shoulders you are a lazy mesomorph.

Take it to Looksmax, we are not a bragging forum.

This forum is so fucking retarded.

We legit regularly have had height & dick polls but you stupid faggots view my thread and are too lazy to vote.

What a fucking garbage forum this is nowadays instead of any actual incel discussion we have 25 year old EGOTISTICAL FAGGOTS whining about muhhh youngcels & Zoomers. We have fucking spergs larping about their experiences and legit threads
THREADS LEGIT SPAMMED TO THIS DAY ABOUT IT TRANNIES
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I hate this forum and you stupid dumbass IT obsessed faggots vote to my pill and stop jerking your cock off to IT LANDWHALES & POSTING FUCKING REDDIT POSTS BY SOME GAY SOYCUCK NERDS THAT YOU SPEND ALL YOUR DAY GIVING ATTENTION TO

WHY DONT YOU RETARDS ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT SOMETHING THAT REQUIRES SOME FORM OF INTELLIGENCE

FUCKING STUPID OLDCEL FAGGOTS WILL DO NOTHING EXCEPT WHINE ABOUT MUHHH ZOOMERS WHILE CONTRIBUTING NOTHING TO ANY INTELLECTUAL DISCUSIONS. DONT TURN THIS FORUM INTO A JEWCORD SPACE

17 inches, but it's a bit hard to measure accurately without help.