Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHATS YOUR TRUE DICK SIZE? (ULTIMATE POLL)

How big is your penis bone pressed length?

• Less than 4 inches (micro)

• 4 inches

• 4.5 inches

• 5 inches

• 5.5 inches

• 6inches

• 6.5inches

• 7inches

• More than 7inches

Results are only viewable after voting.
Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
The western average (excluding ethnics) is considered to be 5.67inches long bone pressed acc to stats and whatever you see in media is LARP. That’s why imma conduct a poll here to determine the actual average penis length of the forum. INCLUDE BONE PRESSED. And not NBP. Make sure to round it off to the nearest number.

Please don’t LARP for the sake of an accurate statistical analysis and your vote is invisible and NOT publicly displayed.

(no homo)
Thank you.

I don't think penis size even matters for us anyway as it's still got the rest of us attached to it.

The western average (excluding ethnics) is considered to be 5.67inches long bone pressed acc to stats and whatever you see in media is LARP. That’s why imma conduct a poll here to determine the actual average penis length of the forum. INCLUDE BONE PRESSED. And not NBP. Make sure to round it off to the nearest number.

Please don’t LARP for the sake of an accurate statistical analysis and your vote is invisible and NOT publicly displayed.

(no homo)
Thank you.
6.5 - 7 inch cels are fake cels should be banned

Let's compare this graph to actual penile size distribution :feelsPop:

7 is big, but not so big that women will fuck you just for your cock.
Just like 6'1 is tall, but not tall enough that women will date you for your height.

Average should be 5-6

(no homo)
Thank you.
16 inch bbc

too small. anything under 8 inches is too small.

4-5 need to properly measure

wtf is "bone pressed"?

You press the scale from the tip of yo dick to the fat pad in the pubic area until it hits the Pubic bone as some a few cms are actually left out due to a fat pad in some fat cels
oh of course thanks for expounding

5.5-6 inches. :reeeeee:

Interestingly it seems to be a bimodal distribution (ignoring the 7+ inch mini-peak for obvious reasons) atm. Not that anything is statically significant with the current sample size (36)

15-16 cm erect
17,5 cm erect pressing it (its curved downwards)
19 cm bone pressed (true size)

Last edited:

(no homo)
Thank you.
Yet another GrAY lcel thread about kok size, mang…:feelsUgh::feelsseriously::feelsugh:

Five or six inches.

5.7. I was 6 inch + before I got this terrible condition

7 inches if ive drank tons of caffeine, 6.5 normally cause im unhealthy

6.7x5.1 BPEL. Around that my dick is slightly longer than my phone which is 6.55 inches in length

I don't think penis size even matters for us anyway as it's still got the rest of us attached to it.
Donald Trump Thumbs Up GIF by UFC

Penis size doesn't matter if I can't even pull any bitches jfl

Girth is more important once you hit 5.