Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What is wrong with this picture?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
T0tz5anef9o51

Let's analyse together in case you don't get it, shall we? Let's start:
>Introvert
>I just want to dance
>Scantily clad
>Infront of a camera
>For some hundred thousand people
EaLTDkQXsAMnsgb

What the fuck is wrong with women? Is the attention you get on DAILY basis seriously not enough for you? This is just like that time the dancing "autistic" girl got like thousands of likes and attention, or any other time a woman has ever claimed to be/have: A) Shy and introverted B) Anxiety C) Autistic
I want you to stop and think when was the last time you(in case you suffer from any of these) or someone else you know who suffers from these problems thought to your/themself:
"Today, i will record myself dancing for thousands of people to see" Or do any other action similar to it. Does that sound like anxiety to you? Or Aspergers?
I don't understand why these beings are so insensitive, you think it's funny to be scared of talking to people, praying to God almighty that you don't fuck up a sentence and look like a complete jackass in public? Of course you do hence why you think it's quirky and hip to pretend.

This world is so tiresome, when will sweet release come?

Typical cloutmaxxing

View attachment 342488

>Introvert
>I just want to dance
>Scantily clad
>Infront of a camera
View attachment 342491

What the fuck is wrong with women? Is the attention you get on DAILY basis seriously not enough for you? This is just like that time the dancing "autistic" girl got like thousands of likes and attention, or any other time a woman has ever claimed to be/have: A) Shy and introverted B) Anxiety C) Autistic
I want you to stop and think when was the last time you(in case you suffer from any of these) or someone else you know who suffers from these problems thought to your/themself:
"Today, i will record myself dancing for thousands of people to see" Or do any other action similar to it. Does that sound like anxiety to you? Or Aspergers?
I don't understand why these beings are so insensitive, you think it's funny to be scared of talking to people, praying to God almighty that you don't fuck up a sentence and look like a complete jackass in public? Of course you do hence why you think it's quirky and hip to pretend.

Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but

Meanwhile I am here rotting away in my room not leaving my home for several months and my most recent picture being from several years ago. TOP KEK

These cunts will claim anything to appear victims.

Meanwhile I am here rotting away in my room not leaving my home for several months and my most recent picture being from several years ago. TOP KEK

These cunts will claim anything to appear victims.
If the attention is shifted a single nanosecond from them then they immediately HAVE to do something to get it back instantly :feelsseriously:

View attachment 342488

>Introvert
>I just want to dance
>Scantily clad
>Infront of a camera
View attachment 342491

is she Asian?

It's all very tiresome, amazing how they are supposedly autistic but need the limelight & attention.

Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but Would fuck if not trap cant see her face but would fuck if not trap cant see her face but
probably an another 5/10 degenerate TikTok roastie, nothing unusual

Attention seeking whore