Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is the worst type of ethnicity for inceldom?

WakeMeUpIncel

WakeMeUpIncel

Recruit
★★★
Curry imo. You could get mistaken for arab and arab=terrorist in the western world. Your own race doesn't want you either. :(

hands down currycel. gookcels come in 2nd

abo is undoubtedly the worst. if you deny this you have abo tier IQ.

Abo
Curry
Rice

In that order.

Abo first, Curry second.

Damn so many curry. They are reduced to the bobs and vagane meme.

It can't get worse than Chinese. They don't have enough women because they killed the female babies and parents are just going for tall rich fucks for their daughters.

abo, curry, s-east asian

shit, forgot about abocels. they're so subhuman I just forgot

If the curry remains in curryland he can trade a wife for some cows/ goats.
Aborigens usually live in closed communities and don't generally bred with outsiders.
I'd say Chinese or Japanese (due to hikikomori fenomen and due to the amount of weaboos that aspire to find a cute japanese girlfriend)

Definitely whites.

All of the people here in the thread only take looks into consideration but completely neglect culture. Curry men might be very unattractive, but they live in a society where even they can flourish when it comes to women. Their women are oppressed and marriages are in many cases arranged by their parents. In the West, however, a good looking white man has a much harder time when it comes to succeeding with women. Women are gaining exceedingly more power in our countries which has led to the destruction of the traditional patriarchal system. White men have to put in much more effort to find a gf or a wife, even if they are far more attractive than curry men. Especially bad looking whites have an excruciatingly hard time due to the unregulated sex market that has come about in the last few decades.

abo is undoubtedly the worst. if you deny this you have abo tier IQ.
There is literally no question, they look like monkies and have an average IQ of 62

Definitely whites.

All of the people here in the thread only take looks into consideration but completely neglect culture. Curry men might be very unattractive, but they live in a society where even they can flourish when it comes to women. Their women are oppressed and marriages are in many cases arranged by their parents. In the West, however, a good looking white man has a much harder time when it comes to succeeding with women. Women are gaining exceedingly more power in our countries which has led to the destruction of the traditional patriarchal system. White men have to put in much more effort to find a gf or a wife, even if they are far more attractive than curry men. Especially bad looking whites have an excruciatingly hard time due to the unregulated sex market that has come about in the last few decades.

all whites have to do is go to SEA and slay like a god lmfao. if you want to talk about culture, asian culture worships white skin which is why noodlewhores worship white men.

Curry imo. You could get mistaken for arab and arab=terrorist in the western world. Your own race doesn't want you either. :(
You're retarded if you think curries are the worst because they "could get mistaken for an arab" wouldnt that mean that arabs are the worst? Cabbage IQ

There is literally no question, they look like monkies and have an average IQ of 62

the fact that they are mentally retarded is actually beneficial to their survival tbh. if they were above 80 IQ they would be self aware and offing themselves en masse.

Turks.if you're living in Turkey,it is hard to approach to a girl (depends on region tbh) they can consider you as rapist etc etc.specially if you're ugly,it is so hard.I think westerncels are so lucky about that.at least you got women to approach.western women are kind mostly.
if you go to europe,people gotta think you're terrorist,rapist,genodical (most of them) so they'll stay away from you.but ı think ı can get more chance in europe.ı know there is so many femoids into my kind men

You're retarded if you think curries are the worst because they "could get mistaken for an arab" wouldnt that mean that arabs are the worst? Cabbage IQ
:feelskek:

aboriginals<native americans<indians<niggers<arabs<west asians<east asians<south europeans<north europeans

Definitely whites.

You filthy whites fly to asia and take our women.

Turks.if you're living in Turkey,it is hard to approach to a girl (depends on region tbh) they can consider you as rapist etc etc.specially if you're ugly,it is so hard.I think westerncels are so lucky about that.at least you got women to approach.western women are kind mostly.
if you go to europe,people gotta think you're terrorist,rapist,genodical (most of them) so they'll stay away from you.but ı think ı can get more chance in europe.ı know there is so many femoids into my kind men
You can slay in Germanistan probably, theres entire Segments of german girls that are into turks

Abo is the ugliest race but there aren't many of them, so I vote curry. But in the end all of us ethnics are playing on nightmare mode.

You're retarded if you think European women want ethnic Turks, I guess the race will is always the hardest to swallow
aboriginals<native americans<indians<niggers<arabs<west asians<east asians<south europeans<north europeans
Do you consider Latinos under "Native American" cause they that would inaccurate
the fact that they are mentally retarded is actually beneficial to their survival tbh. if they were above 80 IQ they would be self aware and offing themselves en masse.
I dont think it's bad if the literal dumbest group people are atleast self aware of what they are, then they might have the decency to stop reproducing or try and assimilate and become good working people

Last edited:
As a Colombian, I'm surprised nobody said Mestizos yet - I say we're at the low end, a little better than Southeast Asians, but not by much.
Indians and Northeast Asians have the reputation of being ambitious and studious, at least.
Blacks have the reputation of being well-endowed, athletic and smooth talking.
And of course, JBW.
Us? South and Central American men are perceived as being stupid, short, dark and poor (this does not apply to European-descended Argentinians, they tend to do well).

A fair number of Colombians where I live, and they love white guys, I'd say ~80% of Colombian foids I know are dating and/or married to white Chads; Colombians are textbook JBW territory. If a single Colombian foid migrates it can be damn near guaranteed that she will settle down with someone outside of her nationality. They justify their mate choices by saying their men are brutes, but in reality, most Colombian guys are total cucks (check out the World Values Survey and the Colombian answers regarding gender roles, if you don't believe me).

Post 2012/2013 I’d say white. Women won’t look at me twice nowadays especially asian women which are all that matter

You're retarded if you think European women want ethnic Turks, I guess the race will is always the hardest to swallow

Do you consider Latinos under "Native American" cause they that would inaccurate

I dont think it's bad if the literal dumbest group people are atleast self aware of what they are, then they might have the decency to stop reproducing or try and assimilate and become good working people

Believe it or not.women like it

Thread number 164820715 confirming JBW JBW JBW JBW JBW JBW

Curry for sure

Curries are the worst cause they look curry. If a curry looks arab he should count himself lucky.

White, because you’re then also hated for political reasons.

Notice how every single mainstream media outlet describes incels as “pathetic white men”? To be a white man is to be hated, universally.

Curry's IMO, the South Indian and Sri-Lankan, Dravidian type (very dark black skin, small, usually glasses).

tn.jpg

p1040800.jpg

Last edited:
As a Colombian, I'm surprised nobody said Mestizos yet - I say we're at the low end, a little better than Southeast Asians, but not by much.
Indians and Northeast Asians have the reputation of being ambitious and studious, at least.
Blacks have the reputation of being well-endowed, athletic and smooth talking.
And of course, JBW.
Us? South and Central American men are perceived as being stupid, short, dark and poor (this does not apply to European-descended Argentinians, they tend to do well).

A fair number of Colombians where I live, and they love white guys, I'd say ~80% of Colombian foids I know are dating and/or married to white Chads; Colombians are textbook JBW territory. If a single Colombian foid migrates it can be damn near guaranteed that she will settle down with someone outside of her nationality. They justify their mate choices by saying their men are brutes, but in reality, most Colombian guys are total cucks (check out the World Values Survey and the Colombian answers regarding gender roles, if you don't believe me).

I think you are right about mestizos. They do have masculinity game going for them but they tend to be poor, short, ugly etc.

Many people are also forgetting about Sub-Saharan Africans. Blacks in general are overrated because of African Americans that are, strictly speaking, mixed race, but original, full-blooded African Blacks are almost Abo-tier in terms of their appearance.

Black 11

Screen

Abos and Sub-Saharan Africans don't count because the chances of them ever leaving their god forsaken country is slime to none.

It defaults on currycels. Tons of them will study hard and leave India to try and find a better life else where. They get an education. Work hard. Then realize they are chit tier no matter how many Ds and R's they have to their name

Last edited:
White in a coalburner country like France

Abos and Sub-Saharan Africans don't count because the chances of them ever leaving their god forsaken country is slime to none.

It defaults on currycels. Tons of them will study hard and leave India to try and find a better life else. They get an education. Work hard. Then realize they are chit tier no matter how many Ds and R's they have to their name
This. They mate like rabbits too

I would honestly say blacks.
If you are a curry or asian no one expects anything out of you other than you having a white collar job. You're "allowed" to have nerdy interests like video games and make friends with those.
If you're black you have all the stigma of being black, but blacks don't want to hang out with you because you're too "white" (being an incel only makes this so much worse) and everyone else, curries and rice included, don't trust you becuase you are black so it's even more difficult to make friendships with them in the white/rice dominated hobbies that friendless blackcels tend to resort to.
If you're a blackcel you're in a hole of violating social expectations. Ricecels and currycels can literally be themselves and no one sees anything amiss.

If you are a curry or asian no one expects anything out of you other than you having a white collar job. You're "allowed" to have nerdy interests like video games and make friends with those.
If you're black you have all the stigma of being black, but blacks don't want to hang out with you because you're too "white" (being an incel only makes this so much worse) and everyone else, curries and rice included, don't trust you becuase you are black so it's even more difficult to make friendships with them in the white/rice dominated hobbies that friendless blackcels tend to resort to.
If you're a blackcel you're in a hole of violating social expectations. Ricecels and currycels can literally be themselves and no one sees anything amiss.

Maybe but a black person has a path. Black people are highly respected in the entertainment business. Having a youngster tell a girl he's an inspiring rapper is no longer a social stigma.

No amount of money in the world will help an Indian guy with social status.

this is so true. I told my coworker that I listen to rock and not rap. He said "Man thats so white." We haven't spoken since