Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is the worst type of ethnicity for inceldom?

Contrary to what everyone's saying, I feel like being white is the worst ethnicity. At least where I live all the women seem to get wet for ethnics while anyone that is white is largely ignored. I know of a white girl who specifically wants to date only eastern folk, like Arabs and Indians.

Anything not Northwestern White Aryan Germanic Tall Strong Blonde-Haired Blue-Eyed European.

I think you are right about mestizos. They do have masculinity game going for them but they tend to be poor, short, ugly etc.

And a shy, introverted mestizo (like me) gets cast way at the bottom of the inceldom scale.

people keep saying curry like its about what is the most painful race to be incel. I'd say black because other races are slightly more accepted if you are nerdy.

The actual racial dating hierarchy goes like this --

horse >>> dog >>>>>> black >>>>>>>>> white >>>>>>>>>>>>>> arabs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hispanic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> great apes (gorilla, orang-utan etc.) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> different animal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> curry > abo/sub-saharan/fringe ethnics

people keep saying curry like its about what is the most painful race to be incel. I'd say black because other races are slightly more accepted if you are nerdy.
Would you rather look like this
4t51jn.jpg
or this
19a86c6673349bb21910dd4b3bb18e68.jpg
?

Would you rather look like this
4t51jn.jpg
or this
19a86c6673349bb21910dd4b3bb18e68.jpg
?
You don't understand my point. Im saying when you are incel, it is better to be curry than black. Alot of curries would be in the same boat as you but blackcels "fail" at being black and there comes with a bigger reputation as a total joke and you would also have more identity problems. Other blacks would also be more likely to bully blackcels than other race chads bullying their incels.

I'm interpreting the title as which is more painful, not which race is most incel.

When you are incel you are fuck up no matter what.

abos obvi
but speeding in at close second is currys

Maybe but a black person has a path. Black people are highly respected in the entertainment business. Having a youngster tell a girl he's an inspiring rapper is no longer a social stigma.

No amount of money in the world will help an Indian guy with social status.
You are still required to fullfill the stereotype physically, as well as be attractive.
If you're some steve urkel looking aspsergers bastard niggamaxing does not work. You can start lifting and change your clothes but that won't change the personality and body lanugage that causes you to become the steve urkel nigga in the first place. They can smell the "whiteness" coming off of you and that is a major turnoff.
At best you are expected to betabux some roastie black girl with kids from multiple different men.