Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for currycels

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★★

Curries are about to get flooded with Slavic Beckies. Is this lifefuel for all curry incels?
What are your chances of ascending with the promiscuous foids of the Slavic race?

OvER for meatshieldcannonfoddercurrycels

Chances are, most of those slavic holes will be the same height as currycels or taller

More like curries will food into Russia and turn it into a turd world country. Idk why the whole world wants curries in their nations so badly. Maybe a slave class?

Russians have been coming to the beaches of Goa in southern India as a cheap tropical destination for many years now.

They actually cordon off some beach spaces to keep the indians out so the white Slavs can enjoy it.

This is nothing new.

My dumbass dad (a rich Indian-American doctor) actually went to Goa a few year ago and was upset that he was denied entry to some parts because they thought he was just another indian there to oogle white tourists. :feelskek: Ironically he was born there.

More like curries will food into Russia and turn it into a turd world country. Idk why the whole world wants curries in their nations so badly. Maybe a slave class?
I don't think that they could handle the cold... Russian winters are like Canadian winters, minus the great infrastructure.

My dumbass dad (a rich Indian-American doctor) actually went to Goa a few year ago and was upset that he was denied entry to some parts because they thought he was just another indian there to oogle white tourists. :feelskek: Ironically he was born there.
Over for doctorcels. Goes to show that status and money can't ever help browncels.

Over for doctorcels. Goes to show that status and money can't ever help browncels.
True. But tbh I enjoyed hearing about it. He's one of those Indians who has a false sense of pride.

(Yeah - you read every neurology textbook 1,000x times over and over again - who the fuck cares?)

I don't think that they could handle the cold... Russian winters are like Canadian winters, minus the great infrastructure.
Curries are flooding into Canada already

Curries are flooding into Canada already
Sure, but Canada has actual infrastructure, you don't see curries in small towns, mostly in big Irfan cities with actual first world infrastructure.
Russia is basically the opposite of that everywhere outside of Moscow. Curries would probably die if they'd be forced to sleep at 10 degrees C , which is the level of isolation a commie block provides.

more likely putin is begging for curry jeets to go die as a soldier in Russia war