Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the science behind low inhib and high inhib?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Remember as little children we had such low inhibition. Lol as a toddler I would punch kids randomly in the hallway and would talk to everyone. But now I'm high inhib af. Where did it all go wrong? I need a high IQcel to break it down. I'm guessing it's negative social experiences that make us more high inhib. But I'm not sure

Last edited:
Niggers and spics are low inhib. Curries and Asians are high inhib. Whites are in the middle.

I'm guessing it's negative social experiences that make us more high inhib.
This is what I think causes it yeah and constant unwarranted discipline. The type of discipline where you always seem to be the one getting called out for it. The type of shit where everybody in the class is talking and the teacher calls you out even if you weren’t talking, that kind of shit.

Niggers and spics are low inhib. Curries and Asians are high inhib. Whites are in the middle.
I'm black and high inhib. I think it might have less to do with race and more to do with positive or negative social feedback tbh

I'm guessing it's negative social experiences that make us more high inhib.
Exactly,and the low inhib people were sheltered and treated like snowflakes growing up.
Or their iq is so low that they can't feel what high inhib people feel.

You have become more cautious because of negative experiences that damaged you in the past. Your brain saves every negative experience and wants to prevent you from going back into this situations where you take damage by simply making you fear those situations.

Last edited:
You have become more cautious because of negative experiences that damaged you in the past. Your brain saves every negative experience and wants to prevent you from going back into this situations where you take damage by simply making you fear those situations.
:bigbrain: you can make a mistake twice , but thrice? Thats Just stupid .

You get Shitted on in this Sea full of Shits If your Not the Shit yourself

What im saying is , you have to be a Little Shit in this World.

Low inhib Just means Being an obnoxious Shit and LOUD / tAlKaCtIvE .

But i think fear of judgment prevents people From being that way.

Learning from experience.

Basically the more horrible things that happen to you, the more submissive you become as to try to make it not happen, and eventually you get stuck like that

Higher t = lower inhib

So tbh yes it is linked to looks