Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is the reason I was bullied and ostracized everywhere everytime?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
It’s pretty sad that I was always bullied by everyone, student teachers and ostracized every time

what is the exact reasons for this shit? Do I look very weak? Or am I a not evil person like most people?

@Lebensmüder @Meus @MarquisDeSade

I was bullied at school and in my house too by my "family" JFL, even when I fought for myself against my bullied my single "mother" would beat the shit out of me for it

If you have High inhibition that could be a reason plus normie lookism

It’s pretty sad that I was always bullied by everyone, student teachers and ostracized every time

what is the exact reasons for this shit? Do I look very weak? Or am I a not evil person like most people?

@Lebensmüder @Meus @MarquisDeSade
We live in an over-socialized world and since we're under socialized we look like easy targets in what is otherwise thoroughly an evil wicked world out there. There is nothing inherently moral, ethical, or good about humanity, as a species, we're apex predators where our entire culture can be summed up as competitive predation where human beings tend to prey upon one another constantly when we're not making whole entire other species on the planet go extinct. Just the nature of the beast I'm afraid to say, but don't let this get you down, learn from all of this, and try to become a stronger individual person where nobody preys upon or takes advantage of you ever again. Don't get mad, or even sad, get even. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
I was bullied at school and in my house too by my "family" JFL, even when I fought for myself against my bullied my single "mother" would beat the shit out of me for it
Strict mothers like that are the worst

Humans need someone to shit on. It's not that you were a particularly hideous or non-nt person, it's just that they pick the easiest target. If you went somewhere else I'm sure they pick another incel to attack. Back when I was in school some guys used to give me shit. Not bullying really, nothing physical, but just insulting me and fucking with my stuff. It was harmless enough that I could ignore it and not be affected by it but eventually it got too annoying and I had enough. All it took was a single punch and no-one ever approached me ever again. I didn't even have to fight. People who say violence isn't the answer have no idea.

Some reasons for bullying in school:

Non-NT/Looks (most common, includes of course shit like ethnicity/disability too)
Women don't like someone which automatically makes men want to impress them by bullying the unliked ones
Too much social/financial disparities (belonging to a different class than the average)
Too much intelligence disparities (if the IQ doesn't lie within the mean IQ of the class+/-10)
Too much grade differences (too good or too bad)
Lack of physical success (particularly in PE which is teacher sanctioned bullying)
Extraordinary interests or opinions
Shitty parents (sometimes parents have already a bad reputation which will reflect the behavior towards their children)
Clothes/style
Speech impediments

Last edited:
You are ugly. That is the simple answer.

Some reasons for bullying in school:

Non-NT/Looks (most common, includes of course shit like ethnicity/disability too)
Women don't like someone which automatically makes men want to impress them by bullying the unliked ones
Too much social/financial disparities (belonging to a different class than the average)
Too much intelligence disparities (if the IQ doesn't lie within the mean IQ of the class+/-10)
Too much grade differences (too good or too bad)
Lack of physical success (particularly in PE which is teacher sanctioned bullying)
Extraordinary interests or opinions
Shitty parents (sometimes parents have already a bad reputation which will reflect the behavior towards their children)
Clothes/style
Speech impediments
Every line I read, flashbacks flew out, thanks for the virtual reality.:feelscomfy:

Same lol like there was seriously something wrong with my father ,he said fight back and when I did he beat me ,like wtf???
If you have High inhibition that could be a reason plus normie lookism
I was very low inhib pre puberty -15
We live in an over-socialized world and since we're under socialized we look like easy targets in what is otherwise thoroughly an evil wicked world out there. There is nothing inherently moral, ethical, or good about humanity, as a species, we're apex predators where our entire culture can be summed up as competitive predation where human beings tend to prey upon one another constantly when we're not making whole entire other species on the planet go extinct. Just the nature of the beast I'm afraid to say, but don't let this get you down, learn from all of this, and try to become a stronger individual person where nobody preys upon or takes advantage of you ever again. Don't get mad, or even sad, get even. :feelsdevil:
Let’s get even :feelsdevil:
I wouldn't call them mothers, demons is a better term for them
lol exactly for my family
Humans need someone to shit on. It's not that you were a particularly hideous or non-nt person, it's just that they pick the easiest target. If you went somewhere else I'm sure they pick another incel to attack. Back when I was in school some guys used to give me shit. Not bullying really, nothing physical, but just insulting me and fucking with my stuff. It was harmless enough that I could ignore it and not be affected by it but eventually it got too annoying and I had enough. All it took was a single punch and no-one ever approached me ever again. I didn't even have to fight. People who say violence isn't the answer have no idea.
Yeah same for me I hospitalized a guy got detention ,he deserved it :feelsdevil:

Attachments

• 453F087F-0D7C-46C7-8EFB-73279B5C3C4A.gif
    453F087F-0D7C-46C7-8EFB-73279B5C3C4A.gif
    790.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Because it was easy

All encounters have a risk/reward ratio...

If there's a potential that you will fight back, you will be avoided.

Mainly because in all fights their is a chance of death. All you have to do is fall wrong! Snap! Instant quadriplegic! Or instant death.

Knowing this can prevent fights. (How to win with your eye." Book of Five Rings - Miamoto Mushashi). However, you must be 118% willing to fight, to avoid a fight.

"Peace through superior firepower" is the modern saying.

Knowing this can prevent fights. (How to win with your eye." Book of Five Rings - Miamoto Mushashi). However, you must be 118% willing to fight, to avoid a fight.

"Peace through superior firepower" is the modern saying.
Yeah I got that

Do you suspect you have autistic tendencies? I think the biggest factor for me was because I was definitely not neurotypical and had autistic symptoms. I could say I got bullied because I was currycel but other Indians did not get bullied only I did.

deviation from the norm

Theres alot of assholes in the world. In the west being “outgoing” and predatory toward people seems to even be rewarded subconsciously in social situations. Usually people will take their first impression of someone and immediately decide how they will treat them. Very few people especially young kids in highschool etc are going to lose out on a chance to one up someone. The people that genuinely keep to themselves are usually the ones seen as lesser by everyone else. Best thing to do is to continue to ignore them as hard as it is.

Do you suspect you have autistic tendencies? I think the biggest factor for me was because I was definitely not neurotypical and had autistic symptoms. I could say I got bullied because I was currycel but other Indians did not get bullied only I did.
I went to a lot of shrinks none of them diagnosed me as autistic I’m just too depressed and quiet or shy sometimes
In the west being “outgoing” and predatory toward people seems to even be rewarded
Yeah wtf is this shit? In more traditional places this is shamed a lot
Best thing to do is to continue to ignore them as hard as it is.
Yeah

I wanna say it's because you're ugly but I feel like it might be because you're a manlet or weak looking and/or autistic. If you were just ugly but otherwise normal you probably wouldn't get bullied, honestly. It seems that people target those who seem vulnerable and aren't NT from my experience

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back