Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the minimum you would consider ascension for you personally?

I think everyone is a standardcel, I mean is there anyone that would fuck this?
View attachment 123281
Just lol at good goy feminists that encourages each other to settle for scraps, the reason that a hideous foid won't settle for her 1/10 looksmatch is that there is a desperate 4/10 without standards that enables hypergamy for her. Anyone that would fuck below his looksmatch morally deserves his inceldom.
blacks like them some thicc white woman.

Everyone who would pass up sex an obese or delude themselves into thinking they could not physically be aroused by an obese is VOLCEL through and through. Fuck, this extreme anti landwhale rhetoric is annoying. It's fine to say that you're not attracted to them as in romantically or that you're disgusted by their lifestyle choices, but if you were incel/truecel you'd be excited if one of them wanted to fuck you.

Not wanting to fuck grannies or amputees is reasonable but this is ridiculous.
id fuck a 60 year old granny or a foids with missing limb. very obese people are pretty disgusting. im old so it would have to be on one of those very horny days and id give the landwhale a go, i sure hope she wouldnt expect oral though.

blacks like them some thicc white woman.

id fuck a 60 year old granny or a foids with missing limb. very obese people are pretty disgusting. im old so it would have to be on one of those very horny days and id give the landwhale a go, i sure hope she wouldnt expect oral though.

Based and Stratospheric High T ngl
seem like most on here are either standardcels, locationcels, volcels,
if one happens to come in contact with billions of foids, am sure there will be some really low level look/nymphomaniacs/nymfoids
foids that would find that incel desirable.