Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the looks level repartition on this forum ?

Petain

Petain

Recruit
★★
I don't know if there was a topic about this before, so if someone have already studied this i would be curious to see his conclusions / poll

My theory is based on nothing except my intuition. So you cas Say it's shit but it's how i feel it.

5-10% truecels : long date users, who rots all the day, legit subhumans and can't ascend. Don't need to explain more

50-60% LTNs : people enough ugly for struggle with foids, but not enough to have 0 Hope. I think it's where the large majority of this forum is. But everybody larp as a subhuman for being accepted, or because they have insane standard thanks to lookism / looksmax

10-20% MTN : Severly autistic or just claim they are incel because "muh no foids cold approach me it's over for me". Typical fakecels. Probably teenagers who will left this place After finding another rabbit hole.

<5% HTN / chadlite : either giga basement dweller autist like ORB, either larping or trolling because it's fun for them. Not so different than MTNs

What do you think about this ? It make sense for you ?

If youre shitnik like me, youre below LTN by default

i'm the truecel that lost (false) hope few years ago

5-10%er calling in. Crazy how rare it is to be as unlucky as I ak

MTN should have a higher percentage range.

I don't know. If you are a normie you should be a very High failure to finish here it sound crazy
Indeed, I agree with ur thread tbh very accurate IMO