Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the fastest/the most expensive sport car have you ever driven?

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
This thread is specifically made for moneymaxxedcels to flex. maybe im a poorcel but I have a taste. I appreciate sport cars and find them fantastic pieces of engineering :what::bluepill:

depreciating asset

also a driverlicensecel

also you have shit taste

A Lamborghini Gallardo (in Forza Horizon 5)

depreciating asset

also a driverlicensecel

also you have shit taste
people who say cars have no ROI are using cars wrong

driving a luxury car gives you status, more meetings with wealthy people, opportunities etc.

I have never driven a sports car, I wouldn’t even buy one if I was rich enough

driving a luxury car gives you status, more meetings with wealthy people, opportunities etc.
:blackpill:

A ferrari 250 gto used to be 18k when it was made. now they sell for tens of millions of dollars :what::whitepill:

:blackpill:

A ferrari 250 gto used to be 18k when it was made. now they sell for tens of millions of dollars :what::whitepill:
To answer your question. The fastest sports car I've ever driven was my old friend's corvette.

My beloved Fiat punto

I am surprised no moneymaxxcels are bragging here. niggers do it all the times in ID now they are hiding. maybe they are superstitious and believe that envy will ruin their assets? :what:

or just dump it into an index fund