Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the difference between a "failed normie" and a "low tier normie"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Does he post on looksmax?
No

He kept getting bullied on there nonstop about how ugly his morphs were and some still thinking he was fakecel larping with morphed pics.

@Broly thoughts on this thread :feelswhere:

Failed Normies are retards like

@Insomniac
@LastGerman
@mylifeistrash
@BrendioEEE
@Napoleon de Geso

Failed normies who ascended would be examples like

@Zyros
@Weed

Thread
napoleon actually belongs to both, since he's a continued failure after the fact
we have the same taste in dogshit users:dab:
the fact that lastfaggot isnt banned yet is comical, not that it matters now, faggot probably woke up one day and realized hes like 6'4 or whatever the fuck he is and ascended when he decided to leave the basement and stop whining about muh license

we have the same taste in dogshit users:dab:
the fact that lastfaggot isnt banned yet is comical, not that it matters now, faggot probably woke up one day and realized hes like 6'4 or whatever the fuck he is and ascended when he decided to leave the basement and stop whining about muh license
Lastgerman was the only who wasnt dealt with properly :feelswhat: but atleast everyone I listed got disposed of on time :owo:

Failed Normie = man who has the looks requirement to be a normie but not the brain, meaning non NT/high inhib for the most part

LTN = this is more of a looks thing. This is a man who is slightly worse looking than a normie, not over for him and can ascend if NT with social circle. But even being NT with friends, its still entirely possible for him to struggle.

Now a LTN could potentially be a Failed Normie (depending on how low) but a Failed Normie cannot be a LTN, unless he fucks up his face.
Interesting thoughts :feelsStudy:

But did you see what I did to @LastGerman ?:feelswhere::feelsohh:

do you agree :ping:

Maybe :society:
read through every post:feelsPop:

you got him that boomboom ice cream and he dipped from the forum:feelsohh:
You really think he left because of that ?

The boomboom cream and the toy steering wheel pic are masterpiece efforts Ive not forgetton :society::feelsohh:
also is this guy ded srs about not being able to get a license? i went 70 on the highway today for an hr and its my 4th day driving:feelswhat:

With german driving standards, I believe the difficulty was real but his efforts didnt match up :feelswhat:
will be getting license soon:feelsohh:

within the next month and a half:chad:
:feelsohh: