Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the difference between a "failed normie" and a "low tier normie"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
No idiot, someone sent me that and claimed it was you

So, someone send you a link to this faggot and claimed it was me. Jfl, but seriously, this is not me though.

I think this image says enough:

Who actually is this guy?

I actually do not know who claimed that this is me, but seriously, this is not me at all though. I do not even know who this is.
What do you look like :waitwhat:

Last edited:
@Grothendieck @ionlycopenow @Subhuman Currycel

apparently this isn't LastGerman
I doubt tbh. Maybe he should post a pic of his lower third. I've seen his frame and physique. I'm almost sure he's a Chadlite minimum. He never talks about his facial flaws. Everything is about bullshit carpill to justify his existence here. It's a very normcuck attention whore behaviour. I could be wrong tho. @Dregster666

I doubt tbh. Maybe he should post a pic of his lower third. I've seen his frame and physique. I'm almost sure he's a Chadlite minimum. He never talks about his facial flaws. Everything is about bullshit carpill to justify his existence here. It's a very normcuck attention whore behaviour. I could be wrong tho. @Dregster666
he talks about it here:
I would say that my midface is a bit too long. But it is not to a length where I would say that it is absolutely hideous. It could be better though. The problem is, that I also lack general facial harmony on top of that and also my eye area and eyes does not look good. I need to get more collagene. This is why I look for a good bone marrow supplement. Funny is, that when I was way younger my eye area was not that bad. I swear, it has become worse over the years. I also cannot cover up my flaws with a beard because I cannot grow one which is pretty much unfortunate.

This tbh

It's never anything regarding physical anguish. Always something trivial that other people can lead normal lives, missing the same thing.

But how come people started assuming that's his face? I don't understand.
@pp183 said it was some other banned user's face, and since LastGerman is white and blonde people just attributed it to him.

I doubt tbh. Maybe he should post a pic of his lower third. I've seen his frame and physique.

I really do not know where you get this "information" from, that this guy is me though.

Even @pp183 said:
banned member, wont doxx him though

But I cannot verify nor falsify it. I simply do not know who this guy is.

To be fair, I am also not posting much about this specific topic anymore, in fact, you are the one who brought it up here. It has been over one month since I made a thread about this topic and I am not interested in making other threads about it and even if I did, I would post it in Offtopic. My last threads were about the so called "streaming scene" and "accusations" with a more serious note to it.

Also keep in mind, people are basically tagging me all the time when someone brings up a specific topic. People will automatically associate this with me, hence, people think I am talking about it all the time, despite the fact I am basically reacting to something.

This tbh

It's never anything regarding physical anguish. Always something trivial that other people can lead normal lives, missing the same thing.

I actually talked about it before. But in regards to other topics. Like I said, I am actually not talking much about it anymore. In fact, other people (not you by the way) are tagging me all the time. Most of the time, I leave some one-liner and that is it. People start to associate this with me, despite the fact I am actually reacting to it and not the one causing it.

Last edited:
I really do not know where you get this "information" from, that this guy is me though.

Even @pp183 said:

But I cannot verify nor falsify it. I simply do not know who this guy is.

To be fair, I am also not posting much about this specific topic anymore, in fact, you are the one who brought it up here. It has been over one month since I made a thread about this topic and I am not interested in making other threads about it and even if I did, I would post it in Offtopic. My last threads were about the so called "streaming scene" and "accusations" and they were on a more serious note.

Also keep in mind, people are basically tagging me all the time when someone brings up a specific topic. People will automatically associate this with me, hence, people think I am talking about it all the time, despite the fact I am basically reacting to something.

I actually talked about it before. But in regards to other topics. Like I said, I am actually not talking much about it anymore. In fact, other people (not you by the way) are tagging me all the time. Most of the time, I leave some one-liner and that is it. People start to associate this with me, despite the fact I am actually reacting to it and not the one causing it.
Fair enough. I understand your point. But dang all this time I thought you were that Chad. Fuck brutal tbh.

Fair enough. I understand your point. But dang all this time I thought you were that Chad. Fuck brutal tbh.
I had doubts about it since it was inkwell bait. This dumbfuck goes around always trying to stir shit up with other users and instigate flamewars.

I had doubts about it since it was inkwell bait. This dumbfuck goes around always trying to stir shit up with other users and instigate flamewars.
Yeah if I remember correctly @Personalityinkwell you sent me that picture right? Why would you do something like that man? You mischievous bastard. That's a very women like behaviour.

Yeah if I remember correctly @Personalityinkwell you sent me that picture right? Why would you do something like that man? You mischievous bastard. That's a very women like behaviour.
did I? maybe. I forget who I got it from.

I thought you got it from someone else

One of my theories is that he is actually a hole and the pics shared are her boyfriend or some ex that pump and dumped her. Or it could be her bluepilled IT drone to cover for her when she's getting called out on here for foid behavior

One of my theories is that he is actually a hole and the pics shared are her boyfriend or some ex that pump and dumped her. Or it could be her bluepilled IT drone to cover for her when she's getting called out on here for foid behavior
Nah bitches are not that smart. It's probably just a bored normie fakecel who likes this forum and the blackpill culture. I doubt any foid can manage tens of thousand posts.

Nah bitches are not that smart. It's probably just a bored normie fakecel who likes this forum and the blackpill culture. I doubt any foid can manage tens of thousand posts.
It could be 2 people going at it, IT infiltrators. Its not your average postmaxxer like Animecel2D or ritalincel. Its an account littered with bait threads and pedophilia tier instigations.

pedophilia tier instigations.
nigga are you serious? you're referring to hebephelia/ephebophilia as pedophilia?

man that's a damn shame that you are like that too

a failed normie looks better than a low tier normie genetically. A failed normie is a normie whose own actions lead him to a downward spiral.

Maybe the failed normie used to be better looking but gained weight and now doesn't have as much sex, compared to the low tier normie that always struggled

Wtf is this thread lol. Peak autism :feelskek:

Imagine being born with the blood of the master race and you end up in an incel forum with subhuman ethnics condemned in the west.
fuck all the stupid drama in this thread but this is funny, white people enslave the whole world and import us browns for cheap labour but somehow these 'whitecels' think theyre victims of something.

fuck all the stupid drama in this thread but this is funny, white people enslave the whole world and import us browns for cheap labour but somehow these 'whitecels' think theyre victims of something.
Inkwell got banned and lastgerman basically checked out and not post anymore.

All of this would of still been going on if these users were still active :feelskek:

To me failed normie tries To act like a normie but does not fit in. I know one fat guy that tries To flex with his parents money and everyone just cringes at him

Inkwell got banned and lastgerman basically checked out and not post anymore.

All of this would of still been going on if these users were still active :feelskek:
I lurked back in 2019 and I remember those posters. The biggest one I remember is colvin76, he was very popular and ofc he is fakecel. This is why I say, "All popular members on this site are FAKECELS. No exceptions." Trucels are usually social outcasts and don't know how to be popular.

I lurked back in 2019 and I remember those posters. The biggest one I remember is colvin76, he was very popular and ofc he is fakecel. This is why I say, "All popular members on this site are FAKECELS. No exceptions." Trucels are usually social outcasts and don't know how to be popular.
He played us all, that filthy Nigger with his morphed pics to get sympathy

I shitted on him at first and assumed he never tried the typical black kid hobbies that gets most of them laid. Lol i told him to get Jordans and a pair of jeans :feelskek: dude was going around dressed like steve urkel and leaving pussy on the table.

Disgraceful person.

Colvin if you read this, kys Faggot

He played us all, that filthy Nigger with his morphed pics to get sympathy

I shitted on him at first and assumed he never tried the typical black kid hobbies that gets most of them laid. Lol i told him to get Jordans and a pair of jeans :feelskek: dude was going around dressed like steve urkel and leaving pussy on the table.

Disgraceful person.

Colvin if you read this, kys Faggot
Does he post on looksmax?