Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the difference between a "failed normie" and a "low tier normie"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
A failed normie is someone who hasn’t has sex in over 6 months or so. A low tier normie is an ugly normie that needs to work very hard to get sex

is @gymletethnicel a failed normie since he volcelled when he was younger? He's incel as fuck now though
If before high school no because he would have to had interest from women in constantly. Idk his situation so I need more to judge.

428240-304032377c8220a41bf5c2b9fc1f8654.jpg
Looks like daddy broke the lastbaby :soy:
Cheer up muh boi, ull get ur chance at the real steering wheel :soy:

Failed Normie is like they lost the brief chance and he has to start over or descend to incledom
Low tier normie barley has anything going and needs to build on what they have before they lose the chance.
If before high school no because he would have to had interest from women in constantly. Idk his situation so I need more to judge.
:waitwhat:

A chance that was recognizable he would have to be in the loop of validation or seen as potential person to be in relationships. In my middle school girls always kept the same guys in the relationship category and in high school this was common practice. The failed normie had brief chances to get in a relationship but didn’t succeed or in the very very very rare chance didn’t notice a woman desperate enough to get in a relationship with them. I knew a failed normie that went out like that and last I saw of him he’s out of it

A chance that was recognizable he would have to be in the loop of validation or seen as potential person to be in relationships. In my middle school girls always kept the same guys in the relationship category and in high school this was common practice. The failed normie had brief chances to get in a relationship but didn’t succeed or in the very very very rare chance didn’t notice a woman desperate enough to get in a relationship with them. I knew a failed normie that went out like that and last I saw of him he’s out of it
yes, gymletethnicel had a girl like him but didn't get into a relationship with her

:lul:

Im starting to pity him looking back at that one, that toy is as close as he's going to get.

Ok I'll let you turn the key just once :soy: so you can hear that vortec V8 purr

428240-304032377c8220a41bf5c2b9fc1f8654.jpg

Low tier normies are somewhat similar to bluepilled incels. They think,do, and practice normie stuff. They have social circle with other normies.
But at the end of the day , foids dont see them as sexual entity/option.

Low tier normies are somewhat similar to bluepilled incels. They think,do, and practice normie stuff. They have social circle with other normies.
But at the end of the day , foids dont see them as sexual entity/option.
if a 4/10 dude has friends and doesn't get laid despite trying, he's still an incel though right?

Jfl this thread became a laughing stock.

Holy fuck this thread is drama central
Tumblr pv9su6erHD1reyf8zo6 500

@SupremeG i will cum down merulas throat and finish it off on her face. Ugly bitch. Worst waifu ever.
Tumblr pv9su6erHD1reyf8zo6 500

cunt

low-tier normies fucked a fatty once, failed normies maybe had a kiss in a middle school game of spin the bottle

I think the terms get used in a variety of different ways and the best way to figure out what a particular word means is to use context clues

I think the terms get used in a variety of different ways and the best way to figure out what a particular word means is to use context clues
to me it sounds like retarded gatekeeping.

"i'm a 3/10, anyone better than me is a chad"

to me it sounds like retarded gatekeeping.

"i'm a 3/10, anyone better than me is a chad"
I'm 15th percentile in looks and 5 foot 7

If you're sub 50th percentile you basically have to get lucky as a man to get a ONS

I'm 15th percentile in looks and 5 foot 7

If you're sub 80th percentile you basically have to get lucky as a man to get a ONS
ftfy

Failed normie brags on incels.co and low tier normie stalk his wife to catch her cheating.

Keep following me around little puppy.
You keep quoting me dumbass. Thanks for the free posts, you're doing a nice job filling in for @unsettling

The failed normie term seems to be slightly flawed in general. It understates foids hypergamy these days
But i would say a failed normie is more a noeffortcel in that he didnt try, maybe never approached, leanmaxxed or gymmaxxed or social circle maxxed

In the most standard definition it would be a guy with normie looks who could have sex if he had a job, a social circle and was nt, in otherwords its not only his looks making him incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back