Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is The biggest lie you were ever told?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44756
  • Start date
bruh you're 16 and you've already been on a date. You're nowhere near in the same predicament as the rest of us here.
Bro I bet u were born somewhere in the 80-90s where being a 20+ incel was still not a problem ! But nowadays almost every one manages to have a relationship at 13.! So by the time you turn 17 with no results and many rejects , you can consider urself a genuine incel!

"Looks don't matter" :soy:

Why is your name youngincel and not youngcel
Yea good pointed! Mainly because I found out this concept of incels not so long ago ! I didn’t knew that I could youngcel instead of this!

Yea good pointed! Mainly because I found out this concept of incels not so long ago ! I didn’t knew that I could youngcel instead of this!
Never began for youngcels:feelsrope:

Going off the comments above, it baffles me how every parents/grandparent will call their child/grandchild handsome. Weren't they also kids at some point and realize that every parent/grandchild thinks their child is chad. Idiots.
It is obvious: most parents love their children, it is what it is (human/parental instinct). Obviously, it doesn't mean we're handsome but they (mostly) love us.

"Don't marry until you're 30 at least, live a little".- My aunt whom i loved more than a mother and was a pretty desirable woman.
What marriage, what life? :feelshaha:

EASY; Education Foundation Tier/ Placement told me any grade above an F is an exam pass.

Tough one but the biggest might be " Everybody is equal"

There is someone for everyone :feelskek:

This is true, in a certain way...

Life naturally has stages. There is a time for teenage love, a time for college love, a time for young adult love, family, and a time to get old together, or to get divorced and find another foid (probably a sugar baby).

:chad: Chad starts fucking foids left and right since he's 12, and ends up impregnating several foids before he's 30.
:soy: Normies get a kiss or two in school, lose their v-card in college, "self-improve" (slave away) for years and when they're 30-something they get a chance or two to be the retirement plan of a single mom, and end up betabuxxing a used-up foid and the kids she's made with Chad. Their brain chemistry has an adaptation to dump feel-good neurotransmitters that allow them to endure this cucked predicament --- it's called "love". Eventually they get divorce-raped and lose everything they've worked for, but in the meanwhile there is a nonzero chance of breeding the foid.

:incel: Omega males, however, miss all the development milestones. They don't get their first kiss in school, so they don't get it in college either, because in college it is expected that you already know how to approach, smooth-talk and kiss. While his peers are losing their v-cards in college, the Omega male can only watch in disbelief. And when he graduates, gets a job, hobbies and frequents social environments (sports bars, etc.) he can't get any action either, because everyone there is already sexually active, so the man is expected to be able to notice the indications of interest, approach a foid and lead her to the bedroom -- a skill taught in college that you never learned.

And then the years pass... since you missed the early milestones, you can't get new experiences that have those as prerequisite.

This is the "arrested development pill". One of the blackest pills there is. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The only way out is to find a friendly prostitute to teach you some sociosexual skills.

If you're a sperg it's pretty much over.

I've never been told any big lies.

The biggest half-lie I've been told is that foids are attracted by "nice" and "decent" men.

They actually are... when they're 30-somethings, financially bankrupt, with kids from deadbeat Chads, they start looking in churches and other hobby groups (even on the bus) for decent, nice, friendly, naïve, sexually inexperienced and emotionally-deprived men with stable incomes, to get these guys to betabuxx them and their kids, and later divorce-rape these poor men and take their house and money.

This is not the kind of "attraction" I thought they meant when they said it.
Bluepilled as fuck if you think chad loses it at 12 while normies need to wait to college, vast majority of normies and females lose it at 12-14

Bro I bet u were born somewhere in the 80-90s where being a 20+ incel was still not a problem ! But nowadays almost every one manages to have a relationship at 13.! So by the time you turn 17 with no results and many rejects , you can consider urself a genuine incel!
I'm 28 KHHV. Most people here have never had even a single date. You're all "boo hoo it's totally over for me" when you're under 18 and have already been on a date. If you can get one date you can get another one.

That Im a handsome young man by my parents. I mean for fucksake, everyone gets called handsome, even by your grandparents. The word has little to no meaning anymore.
My grandparents compared me to my tall friend and asked me mockingly if he can beat me up in a fight

I'm 28 KHHV. Most people here have never had even a single date. You're all "boo hoo it's totally over for me" when you're under 18 and have already been on a date. If you can get one date you can get another one.
Never having at least one date is indeed depressing! But remember that you said those things at my age too “ Ah np it will happen someday ! Im still young so I have time “ and yet here u are and most of the people! To some extent I agree with u , I cant know my fate but considering how things are working today and every thing is progressively going worse , I rlly cant tell if there will be a girl out there liking me! You cant guaraante anything in life other than death!

That this was an incel forum

"There are enough fish in the sea"
"Your time will come"
"I'm sure you broke the hearts of many girls"
"You will find someone that loves you,but that's not me"

"People get what they deserve."

Never having at least one date is indeed depressing! But remember that you said those things at my age too
I never had a date at your age.
You cant guaraante anything in life other than death!
True, which is why you shouldn't resign yourself until it's legitimately too late. I think if you've had one date, it's possible to repeat that and get more dates. I personally don't think people should be able to call themselves incels until they've left school and entered the workforce.

"Women are the empathetic gender"
Far and away the most grandiose lie

"race doesn't matter when it comes to dating" biggest lie there is.

I never had a date at your age.

True, which is why you shouldn't resign yourself until it's legitimately too late. I think if you've had one date, it's possible to repeat that and get more dates. I personally don't think people should be able to call themselves incels until they've left school and entered the workforce.
Sorry for replying late to your comment!

Yea I get what you wanna say , but that one brief date was just a miracle idk how it happened! Well ultimately I found out that even that girl was not into me. Im 100% it was a godly miracle to get that one date and it will never happen again! Well it was not even a normal date acutally , cause we haven’t been to a restaurant or other place or hugged/holdhandss/kissed! We just talked random things a few hrs to introduce ourselves!

My biggest lie that I was told by parents , relatives and other significant people was “ you’re still a 12yr old kid , you have plenty of time to find a girl focus on school instead!” Now that time has passed im soon turning 17yr old this year and I never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl! The far i’ve gone was a brief date a few yrs ago , but we never kissed , hugged or did something romantic! And that girl like always stopped talking with me , so to say I was rejected! Im just tired of this false statement “ you have a lot of time ahead of u”. I now resigned to my fate and I dont care about girls that much , but Im on this community just to share my experiences and to kill time which works very well thanks to u guys!
Pretty much that; that sex and dating will take care of itself or happen successfully at random, spoiler, it doesn't :smonk:

The biggest half-lie I've been told is that foids are attracted by "nice" and "decent" men.

They actually are... when they're 30-somethings, financially bankrupt, with kids from deadbeat Chads, they start looking in churches and other hobby groups (even on the bus) for decent, nice, friendly, naïve, sexually inexperienced and emotionally-deprived men with stable incomes, to get these guys to betabuxx them and their kids, and later divorce-rape these poor men and take their house and money.

This is not the kind of "attraction" I thought they meant when they said it.
The bolded part was a huge realization I came to several years ago. You're absolutely right, a settling, leeching WHORE is NOT real attraction at all! A woman who settles is a prostitute, plain and simple. And we're not alone. More and more men are realizing this, and women are starting to get nervous :).

[UWSL]There was a holocaust.[/UWSL]