Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is The biggest lie you were ever told?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44756
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44756

Self-banned
-
My biggest lie that I was told by parents , relatives and other significant people was “ you’re still a 12yr old kid , you have plenty of time to find a girl focus on school instead!” Now that time has passed im soon turning 17yr old this year and I never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl! The far i’ve gone was a brief date a few yrs ago , but we never kissed , hugged or did something romantic! And that girl like always stopped talking with me , so to say I was rejected! Im just tired of this false statement “ you have a lot of time ahead of u”. I now resigned to my fate and I dont care about girls that much , but Im on this community just to share my experiences and to kill time which works very well thanks to u guys!

that things would get better

Mom telling me that I'm special, good looking, intelligent, talented, and unique

"It will happen when you least expect it!"

That Im a handsome young man by my parents. I mean for fucksake, everyone gets called handsome, even by your grandparents. The word has little to no meaning anymore.

There's someone out there just for you :feelsautistic:

Just take that first step bro…!

:feelsEhh:

Mom and grandma saying I’m attractive

"You're a very smart and attractive young man"

My biggest lie that I was told by parents , relatives and other significant people was “ you’re still a 12yr old kid , you have plenty of time to find a girl focus on school instead!” Now that time has passed im soon turning 17yr old this year and I never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl! The far i’ve gone was a brief date a few yrs ago , but we never kissed , hugged or did something romantic! And that girl like always stopped talking with me , so to say I was rejected! Im just tired of this false statement “ you have a lot of time ahead of u”. I now resigned to my fate and I dont care about girls that much , but Im on this community just to share my experiences and to kill time which works very well thanks to u guys!
Height doesn't matter

The biggest lie ever told has to be “ it gets better” it doesn’t. You are doomed from the millisecond of your conception and it gets worse every second from that point on

Going off the comments above, it baffles me how every parents/grandparent will call their child/grandchild handsome. Weren't they also kids at some point and realize that every parent/grandchild thinks their child is chad. Idiots.

Not sure. Either
1) Women don't approach men
2) Women don't think ugly men are creepy
3) Looks don't matter its all about confidence brah

I couldn't tell, the lies are all so big my god. Non-exhaustive list:

1) You're cute (from family)

2) You're smart (same mainly, also from some guys in uni although they have no idea that I just worked 10x times harder than them since I cannot socialize)

3) Looks don't matter, neither does height

4) There's someone for everyone

5) It's not important to find a girl ya know

6) Feels like your problems are so small but you just exaggerate them (my father told me something along those lines, I just wanted to dismember him at that point)

Last edited:
That Im a handsome young man by my parents. I mean for fucksake, everyone gets called handsome, even by your grandparents. The word has little to no meaning anymore.
"You're a very smart and attractive young man"
Going off the comments above, it baffles me how every parents/grandparent will call their child/grandchild handsome. Weren't they also kids at some point and realize that every parent/grandchild thinks their child is chad. Idiots.
This.

Also, everything my father has told me about how love works. He thinks it just happens. He barely mogs me and he'd be rotting with me here if he were my age.

One correct thing he did tell me was that sex should never be a problem. I hope he also meant the lack thereof as a problem.

santa clause was real

That looks don't matter.
Looks mattered when my parents favored my attractive but sociopathic older brother over me.

that women like consent

People told me that life is supposed to be happy, that's a lie, life is to be endured and I wish someone told me this sooner

I have life, that's my biggest lie

Everything will be okay

Things will get better over time. Keep pushing!

Life sucks if you don't have lots of money or somebody who cares about you. It doesn't matter how hard you try and if you settle with a single mom in her 40s. There is no way to turn back time and experience teen-love and everything that comes with it. :fuk:

There is too many but a lot of people already cited them.

I hate when certain incels say you have “endless opportunities” if you’re still in high school. That thinking is just as :bluepill: as saying the same thing to any other incel group “just try harder” “you have plenty of opportunities”

I hate when certain incels say you have “endless opportunities” if you’re still in high school. That thinking is just as :bluepill: as saying the same thing to any other incel group “just try harder” “you have plenty of opportunities”
I understand that many youngcels are struggling but we only say that because the teenage years are usually the best time to ascend. There have been too many youngcels, who were taking the :blackpill: without even trying.

TL;DR: Younger women with less partners are less picky on average.

“ you have a lot of time ahead of u”
This is true, in a certain way...

Life naturally has stages. There is a time for teenage love, a time for college love, a time for young adult love, family, and a time to get old together, or to get divorced and find another foid (probably a sugar baby).

:chad: Chad starts fucking foids left and right since he's 12, and ends up impregnating several foids before he's 30.
:soy: Normies get a kiss or two in school, lose their v-card in college, "self-improve" (slave away) for years and when they're 30-something they get a chance or two to be the retirement plan of a single mom, and end up betabuxxing a used-up foid and the kids she's made with Chad. Their brain chemistry has an adaptation to dump feel-good neurotransmitters that allow them to endure this cucked predicament --- it's called "love". Eventually they get divorce-raped and lose everything they've worked for, but in the meanwhile there is a nonzero chance of breeding the foid.

:incel: Omega males, however, miss all the development milestones. They don't get their first kiss in school, so they don't get it in college either, because in college it is expected that you already know how to approach, smooth-talk and kiss. While his peers are losing their v-cards in college, the Omega male can only watch in disbelief. And when he graduates, gets a job, hobbies and frequents social environments (sports bars, etc.) he can't get any action either, because everyone there is already sexually active, so the man is expected to be able to notice the indications of interest, approach a foid and lead her to the bedroom -- a skill taught in college that you never learned.

And then the years pass... since you missed the early milestones, you can't get new experiences that have those as prerequisite.

This is the "arrested development pill". One of the blackest pills there is. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The only way out is to find a friendly prostitute to teach you some sociosexual skills.

If you're a sperg it's pretty much over.

I've never been told any big lies.

The biggest half-lie I've been told is that foids are attracted by "nice" and "decent" men.

They actually are... when they're 30-somethings, financially bankrupt, with kids from deadbeat Chads, they start looking in churches and other hobby groups (even on the bus) for decent, nice, friendly, naïve, sexually inexperienced and emotionally-deprived men with stable incomes, to get these guys to betabuxx them and their kids, and later divorce-rape these poor men and take their house and money.

This is not the kind of "attraction" I thought they meant when they said it.

Last edited:
“You’re not ugly”

Getting vaxxed is the beat way to stop the spread of covid-19 :lul:

that being nice, successful was key to getting a good life and a hot foid

that dating girls when you're settled in life is mistake, they probably want to ruin your life

even though I love my blue pilled boomer parents, they are so fucking retarded

my advice to youngcels is to not follow everything your parents say, it'll ruin your life and your chances to ascend as well

I understand that many youngcels are struggling but we only say that because the teenage years are usually the best time to ascend. There have been too many youngcels, who were taking the :blackpill: without even trying.

TL;DR: Younger women with less partners are less picky on average.
I get it, but by high school it’s too late. Early middle school is the only time for youngcels to ascend, really. High school foids today have already went through ten partners before high school

that things would get better
I thought this old guy I knew when I was 14 was just being a cynic when he told me to enjoy my youth because it's all downhill from there. Little did I know how right he would be

that im an ethnic virgin incel :feelsautistic:

Im actually a chad (named Chadley) who is 6' 11. And i lost my v card within 25 mins of being born , to one of the blonde 36-26-36 midwife student nurses who delivered me.

Its been twat on tap ever since.

From kindergarten teachers to female school principals to the moms , sisters n oneitises of incels to just about everything you can imagine.

Ive now bagged me over 1,200 stacys. But i am always looking to "take that first step" and "be the best version of myself" so i can "never give up bro!" I'm now on my "quest" of "personal self-improvement" to reach that goal of 2,000 :feelsEhh:

U can now watch n help me in my journey!

Just head to my patreon n join the millions of other kind people ( mainly :foidSoy: ) donating generously to this world-changing cause!

jawww.line.chadwickspatreon.orgy.coom

Ps - Also dont forget to buy my book! (And webinars!) …

Also sign up for my course and enroll NOW at my players university!

Special Discount only 99 Dollars a month. All my "secrets" to guaranteed pussy for life can be yours too br0 :feelsEhh:

Just take that first step bro. :feelsugh:

You can do it bro :feelsLSD:

The biggest and worst lie I was told by far was that if I was just nice and considerate, I would get a foid. Jfl at that bluepilled soy shit

"there's someone out there for everyone."
"the kids who get bullied will end up being the bosses in adulthood."

bruh you're 16 and you've already been on a date. You're nowhere near in the same predicament as the rest of us here.

As cliche as it might sound, the biggest lie that's been [UWSL]perpetuated [/UWSL]to me is that Life is worth living

There is someone for everyone :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

:foidSoy:You are beautiful:foidSoy:

- my mother

I get it, but by high school it’s too late. Early middle school is the only time for youngcels to ascend, really. High school foids today have already went through ten partners before high school
Finally someone who understands it ! Many dumb idiots say that “ 16 is still a young age you can ascend anytime” but almost every one I know in highschool already got a relationship by the age of 13-14! Some even managed to have sex in the 9th grade! So speaking in terms of nowadays teen society , if u hit 15+ with no results it’s too late!

Why is your name youngincel and not youngcel