Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the biggest Death Sentence?

What is the biggest Death Sentence?

• Bloated face shape

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Small dick

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Very noticable negative canthal tilt

• Weak Chin/Jaw

• Massive or weird nose

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Balding

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Alien like head shape

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Shortcel/Manlet

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I chose a noticeable Negative Canthal tilt, that kills you, but always remember, only one sub human feature is enough to make you incel, I've got 2 of the death sentences in addition to shitty skin and shitty eyebrows.

RE: What is the biggest Death Sentence for incels?

Anything that's unfixable. Poor eye placement, low-set ears, small/misshapen skull, negative canthal tilt, etc.

Framecel222 said:
Anything that's unfixable. Poor eye placement, low-set ears, small/misshapen skull, negative canthal tilt, etc.
I think you can fix a negative canthal tilt

Eye area/frame/height in one package.

Alien shape head is definitely the worst. You can't hide a grossly misshaped head.

Voted manlet, but most of them are as bad as each other when it comes to death sentences. Balding and weak jaw are up there. I have that unholy trinity, FML.

405395693_344308644_1_281293_123_493lo.jpg

canthal tilt is really overblown. Your eyes already have to look like shit for it to be a negative factor

Biggest death sentence is gay alien skull. You can have good facial features and even a good jawline, but a terrible skull shape will ruin you. 

Sparky said:
Small dick- Can be sorted with surgery 

Not really. That surgery is a meme. Lots of people who had the surgery had their dick fucked up as a result and ended up with an even smaller penis after removing the implant. Nature is cruel.

Sparky said:
Seriously I thought that surgery worked.

I remember reading a legit case of someone going from 3 inches to 7 inches with surgery.

It did for some people, but for some it didn't. There are testimonials online on some forum. It's not a risk worth taking unless you are a legit 1 incher.

NOTHING ruins more your facial harmony that an ugly nose, you literally lower 3 points.

Sparky said:
Shit then, I was planning on trying to go from 6.8 inches to 9 inches.

Fuck off dude. 6.8 inches is more than enough. There are better surgeries to spend money on.

Balding or being a manlet

iiiTeMpeR said:
I chose a noticeable Negative Canthal tilt, that kills you, but always remember, only one sub human feature is enough to make you incel, I've got 2 of the death sentences in addition to shitty skin and shitty eyebrows.

Manlet for sure.

small dick = not even fapping is enjoyable

Ugly nose or alien head/ lightbulb/ egghead

flowerful said:
canthal tilt is really overblown. Your eyes already have to look like shit for it to be a negative factor.

thank you for the cope fuel.

aspergers and/or social anxiety.

Alien head is the worst. Some people can look ok with a shaved head but you cant fix an alien head. Small dick doesnt matter to an incel in the end beacause we'll never have a chance to pull it out for a female anyways. Also some manlet chads can mog us. The rest of the stuff is pretty bad.

Manlets are retarded, it isn’t a death sentence by any means

The biggest chad I ever knew back in high school had ERECTILE DISFUNCTION

I have heard stories where he was about to have threesomes with Stacie’s and he couldn’t get it up

Short dick or ED is a death sentence

You forgot being Asian

You forget ugly eye area which is the biggest death sentence.

You should allow more than 1 option to be voted also "not being white" needs to be added

iiiTeMpeR said:
I think you can fix a negative canthal tilt

I've heard that any surgeries that involve the eyes/maxilla are not reliable. Makes sense considering their location on the face. Very hard to penetrate that area.

I check 6 of these, holy shit