Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is stopping you from suey-side right now?

What is the main thing stopping you from suey-side?

• Total voters
Ending up disabled from a failed attempt is the greatest deterrent. I don't want to imagine how worse my life could become in such a case.
This right here. I'm 1/10 ugly but there's always a way to become more ugly if I try something and fail. Then I'd just watch my family come down on me for "being stupid" and probably get into financial trouble for my attempt.

This right here. I'm 1/10 ugly but there's always a way to become more ugly if I try something and fail. Then I'd just watch my family come down on me for "being stupid" and probably get into financial trouble for my attempt.

That would be a likely outcome, besides getting uglier, I can see the risk of decreasing the quality of life from being unable to walk or developing organ failure, for example. Yeah, you told it right. Family wouldn't understand, they would berate you because they don´t really want to understand your pain, or more probably they can´t. That would force them to acknowledge the truth and their shortcomings.

I like eating good food, so unless I can no longer eat, I’m sticking around.

LDAR’ing as well in all honesty.

None of the answers apply. I look at suicide the way I looked at the idea of ascension before I knew it was impossible for me.