Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is my place in the world as an ugly person

simply_over

simply_over

One day at a time.
★★
12d 6h 24m
I follow mental health accounts on instagram and they all share pictures of themselves and their lives. What am I supposed to do as an ugly freak? Show myself? jfl we have nowhere to fit in as incels. Its fucking over man. We won't be accepted anywhere and will be despised by everyone for our looks. I'm just gonna lock myself up in my room for the rest of my life. Its so unfair. All because of my genetics i will never have a support network.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
167d 28m
I have found my place in the world as a coomer

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★
59d 10h 49m
ThERe’s something you can do

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★★
32d 12h 32m
Work hard & consoome :soy:
This is your only purpuse in life, you need to be a good ant, pay your tax and consoome :society:

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
36d 19h 22m
simply_over said:
We won't be accepted anywhere and will be despised by everyone for our looks. I'm just gonna lock myself up in my room for the rest of my life. Its so unfair.
Facts,our only hope is to win the lottery (000000000000.1 in a billion chance),then women will "love" us.

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

signed by jungle
99d 8h 14m
LOLI BREEDING said:
I have found my place in the world as a coomer

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
32d 3h 21m
simply_over said:
I follow mental health accounts on instagram and they all share pictures of themselves and their lives. What am I supposed to do as an ugly freak? Show myself? jfl we have nowhere to fit in as incels. Its fucking over man. We won't be accepted anywhere and will be despised by everyone for our looks. I'm just gonna lock myself up in my room for the rest of my life. Its so unfair. All because of my genetics i will never have a support network.
Your intended place is thankless worker bee. Your proper place is getting rich and living off the labor of others.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★★
28d 9h 12m
simply_over said:
Cope, delete social media, go into fantasy world, escape from reality

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8