Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is my place in the world as an ugly person

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I follow mental health accounts on instagram and they all share pictures of themselves and their lives. What am I supposed to do as an ugly freak? Show myself? jfl we have nowhere to fit in as incels. Its fucking over man. We won't be accepted anywhere and will be despised by everyone for our looks. I'm just gonna lock myself up in my room for the rest of my life. Its so unfair. All because of my genetics i will never have a support network.

I have found my place in the world as a coomer

ThERe’s something you can do

Work hard & consoome :soy:
This is your only purpuse in life, you need to be a good ant, pay your tax and consoome :society:

We won't be accepted anywhere and will be despised by everyone for our looks. I'm just gonna lock myself up in my room for the rest of my life. Its so unfair.
Facts,our only hope is to win the lottery (000000000000.1 in a billion chance),then women will "love" us.

I follow mental health accounts on instagram and they all share pictures of themselves and their lives. What am I supposed to do as an ugly freak? Show myself? jfl we have nowhere to fit in as incels. Its fucking over man. We won't be accepted anywhere and will be despised by everyone for our looks. I'm just gonna lock myself up in my room for the rest of my life. Its so unfair. All because of my genetics i will never have a support network.
Your intended place is thankless worker bee. Your proper place is getting rich and living off the labor of others.

Cope, delete social media, go into fantasy world, escape from reality