Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what iq is needed to study a stem subject without putting in a lot of effort?

@Ritalincel

All stem subjects will require a level of effort, the content is not intuitive so studying/memorization is needed regardless. Some are more intuitive than others though, I would for example pick mechanical engineering over biochemistry.

All stem subjects will require a level of effort, the content is not intuitive so studying/memorization is needed regardless. Some are more intuitive than others though, I would for example pick mechanical engineering over biochemistry.
i see…..

iq includes memorizing so pick a number

think of the easier-mid ones

that is the 99.86th percentile. doesn't add up considering the amount of people succesful in stem. IQ has little correlation past a certain threshold.

that is the 99.86th percentile. doesn't add up considering the amount of people succesful in stem. IQ has little correlation past a certain threshold.
i see

Last edited:
It will pretty much always require at least some effort

Work smarter, not harder. Don't be like the asian dudes sitting there reading the textbook for 20 hours straight

Around 120 and you'll coast along just fine. You do need to put in some work though. There are very few things that have a conceptual understanding limitation. You'll know them when you get there and nothing makes sense, despite numerous attempts to "get" it.