Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What improvements have you seen after "clearing up" your diet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
For anyone that has removed dairy and other products from their diet. How has it impacted you?

And no, not talking about "i cleaned my diet for 1 week br0"

I am talking about people that have done this long term. Not just dairy specifically. A bigger plant intake per say should help.

WHAT CHANGES HAVE YOU SEEN?

Been off dairy and junk food for 3 months. More energy to LDAR, clear skin and better sleep.

Been off dairy and junk food for 3 months. More energy to LDAR, clear skin and better sleep.
This does sound good. The benefits of better sleep and clear skin does interest me.

Only thing i really noticed after removing processed foods from my diet was lower body weight.

I don’t get constipated anymore because I drink more water tbh

I don’t really eat much dairy foods so can’t say

I eliminated most sugar, carbs, and coffee from my diet. I now have more consistent energy throughout the day without experiencing a crash afterwards.

I started intermittent fasting and it has removed practically all brain fog. I've also found it easier to maintain a low BMI and build muscle.

dont eat sugar in fear that i might break out with pimples, other then that i dont give a fuck about my diet because of my high metabolism

I began to eat carbs n sheet so i built muscle.

jfl at believing dairy is unhealthy

I down 1-3 Liters of milk daily and never felt any better

A year ago I cut out all processed foods and carbs except fruit and veg. I did it for 6 months lost a ton of weight, slept better but didn't have enough energy for my job due to depleted glycogen so started to eat cereal again then I twisted my ankle, started eating ice cream again and put it all back on over the following 6 months slowing reintroducing all the stuff I gave up before.

Dairy's good for the bones. the difference between chad and an incel is only a small amount of dairy.

Veganism cured my delayed urination.

I switched out dairy milk for Almond milk with fortified calcium around July of 2018 and I haven't had acne since September. Only bumps I occasionally get are from ingrown hairs. I have tried to go off consuming a bunch of dairy products before, but I gave in after maybe a week or two if I didn't see any results. A couple of months was good enough for me to see results. Chances are it could be a coincidence and I finally grew out of my acne now, but I have had it even through my early twenties and it disappears when I get off milk. For reference, I used to consume at least two glasses worth nearly every day through various methods

Skin is clearing up, more energetic

Going vegan cured my (mild) chronic joint inflammation and hay fever.
Cutting out refined sugar and fat makes my skin clear up.
I've also tried cutting out all caffeine (and all stronger drugs ofc), but it only made me miserable. I can't attribute it to withdrawal symptoms, because they should subside after a half year. Don't go overboard, but I think a cup of coffee in the morning and some tea during the day is beneficial for your cognitive functions. Coffee being unhealthy is kind of a meme, but the only downsides (supported by actual evidence) I found are: you can get addicted (you can get addicted to anything pleasurable), it's bad if you have terrible cardiac issues (I don't) and it's bad for your teeth (just brush your teeth theory). On the other hand it's rich in antioxidants, it's a nootropic (can prevent Parkinson's and Alzheimer's), apparently it can slow down ED progression and it improves my quality of sleep a lot. It's a mixed bag, really. I guess it's a personal choice, but I think some coffee is overall more beneficial than not.

I lost like 15 pounds

jfl at believing dairy is unhealthy

I down 1-3 Liters of milk daily and never felt any better

Inb4 pancreatic cancer...

Yeah, might want to reconsider that and start drinking green tea and turmeric tea religiously.

Doesn't matter what I eat I'm still depressed as fuck

Inb4 pancreatic cancer...

Yeah, might want to reconsider that and start drinking green tea and turmeric tea religiously.

Are you retarded? Caffeine, Sugar etc. is unhealthy, so is fucking turmeric Lmao. Try drinking 1L of pure turmeric, it'll fucking kill you before finishing it.

Are you retarded? Caffeine, Sugar etc. is unhealthy, so is fucking turmeric Lmao. Try drinking 1L of pure turmeric, it'll fucking kill you before finishing it.

200 IQ

I've counted my calories for the first in my life the last 2 weeks. I'm around 1500-2000 calories per day.

I feel the same, and I'm still fat.