Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What if life was like a video game?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Saw this meme, and asked my self how life would be like if it were a video game.

Would immigration be leaving your own player boundaries and having to pay Foreign DLC?

Would Inceldom be not getting the best out of the game you didn't get the good looking and NT dlc pack?

Like imagine, it sounds like a cool concept. Anyone got any other ideas? Prostitution could be a glitch in inceldom that hasn't been patched yet. Can you guys come up with more ideas?

[EDIT] Can't even attach files in this autistic forum, so I'll just leave the link to the meme I saw:

Last edited:
According to my experiences with life, it is not

MY LIFE IS LIKE A VIDEO GAME
TRYING HARD TO BEAT THE STAGE

I'm playing life with a broken controller and a rotting half-working Playstation

I got the rubber band controller and insane difficulty

It’s not a video game and it’s not worth mulling on it either. There are more important things to consider that dwell in your mind. How about you explore your relationship with God?

It’s not a video game and it’s not worth mulling on it either. There are more important things to consider that dwell in your mind. How about you explore your relationship with God?
Nah I'm not a christcuck

I'd slaughter all my fellow npcs if this clown world was a video game

On a serious note as a schizoid I can't feel anything so might as well be a video game!

life is a simulation anyway. were just playing on nightmare difficulty