Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What if:ER on JBWers?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
SEAmaxxing and JBW is a popular topic in incel circle. The basic logic is that whitecels go to a low SMV and impoverished country to maximize his chance of losing virginity.

As inceldom in the west grows, so will the growth of SEAmaxxing. So will the the backlash from the local SEAcels.

A word of apology to all of SEAcels there. But it has to be said. SEAcels are the truest of all incels, they have the shortest average height in the world, and are among the poorest in the world.

Now we're talking about 5ft poor ass villagers with no chance of ascension, with no education and no future. They have a sense of deepening hate more and more day by day. Those people are not known for their friendness and they happen to be experienced with violence as well, with some gunsmithing skills thrown in.

pdl4rg2df318kraljyoc58zgfy5c0q.jpg

I personally think if a incel goes to a SEA country to ascend, he should bear the risk of being incelled in said country. Just as a Tyrone with white foids should bear the risk of being shot in the hood. It's only fair for both parties.

What do you think?

it's fair, I just wish white men would do the same when white whores defile our racial lineage by acting like thots, whores, or otherwise conduct bestiality

Go to white countries, exterminate feminists and white chads, so whitecels be in better position at home

We need a government subliminal program which will make people go ER over the slightest thing

in SEA the women are usually bread winner in the family and when one of them gets a white boyfriend it's like hitting the lottary the whole village will celebrate even the young men because they can finally LDAR and have you pay for everything.

Based and high IQ

well its free real estate

i would fuck some bitch from poor village, on the end i would give her snickers for 1$ as a reward

Ye i always think about this. SEAmaxxing whiteceldom has become and epidemic.

it's fair, I just wish white men would do the same when white whores defile our racial lineage by acting like thots, whores, or otherwise conduct bestiality
That's not gonna happen. Jews will make sure of that.

Atleast do it in civilised ways, against fuckers who only for whores, but not for men of culture

It would just give an even better excuse for Asian women to chase exclusively white men.

Agreed, this is based and high IQ.

Won't happen. The barrier to entry in SEA is far too high for western incels. Governments can easily change immigration laws. If these SEA incels are getting mogged by whitecels, how do these fuckers keep breeding? SEA girls only care about money. Even Chads that go there are boy toys. Financial incentives are the only draw for them to leave.

its fair for sure. But do asian males even stand for this shit? All they do is take this shit out online and not actually doing anything about it. Jfl at being that high iq and high inhib.