Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you rather be in the forest with a bear or a sub-8 man?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1c6q2yu/ladies_would_you_rather_be_in_the_forest_with_a/

Hello besties. This topic is currently trending on social media and I want to bring the discussion here. So I am pretty sure some of you saw a video of a man asking several women if whether they would rather be in the forest with a bear or a man, and all of the women in the video said that they would choose the bear over a man.

Brutal bearbill, the list of animals roasties prefer to fuck over subhuman males just doesn't end :feelsohgod:

Dnr. A troon wrote that 100%

We should make the wish real and see what happens

I’m all for foids getting eaten by bears. How can we make this happen. We can put it on TLC

I’m all for foids getting eaten by bears. How can we make this happen. We can put it on TLC
bear GIF

Cope. Bears largely leave humans alone unless they’re sick, their cubs are nearby, and they’re starving. You’re far safer in the woods with a bear than a human. Humans fucking suck. I’m taking the bear all day.

This isn’t a gender issue. I just hate people.

the way its framed, the woods are scary to them, so naturally they are gonna think the man is scary too, it's all about the framing (assuming they weren't feminist cunts, but these are so what i just said above doesn't apply)

Why are foids so obsessed with bestiality?

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1c6q2yu/ladies_would_you_rather_be_in_the_forest_with_a/

Brutal bearbill, the list of animals roasties prefer to fuck over subhuman males just doesn't end :feelsohgod:

If the bear is
bear GIF

Cope. Bears largely leave humans alone unless they’re sick, their cubs are nearby, and they’re starving. You’re far safer in the woods with a bear than a human. Humans fucking suck. I’m taking the bear all day.

Yeah! Bear Gang all the way! Woooooh! Let’s GO!
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

hope its a bear that shapeshifts in a chimp, it'll make them think twice.

Why are foids so obsessed with bestiality?
Idk, but bald(ingmanlet)ur’s gay marketed itself off of letting you fuck bears, so there’s definitely been a market for it recently.

bear GIF

Megacucked, you're agreeing with foids than most men are evil.

They actually really think that the average man is a serial killer rapist. To me that's funny as hell if I'm honest

I hope the bear dismembers and make their guts hang out before killing these useless foids.

Megacucked, you're agreeing with foids than most men are evil.
Nft Cope GIF by Digital Pratik

Most men are evil. Most women are evil too. Normies are scum. Go outside and see how your “fellow male allies” treat you.

Besides, you’re missing the point. Bears rarely attack humans. Bears are afraid of humans mostly. If you see a cub, that’s when you need to be worried because the mom will rip you to pieces.