Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE COMMIES

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Greycel
I can understand why many people including incels hate the left but I can't deny the fact that Anarchists are the only ones that actually follow up with what they say and know when it's time to take necessary action.

Marxists, Stalinists, Maoists, Leninists Marxist-Leninists, and other type of communists spend most of their time marching in circles and chanting that never lead to anywhere while Anarchists actively disrupts the social order and cause disorder which is why as a incel, they still appeal to me.

With that being said, the communists in this country aren't actually communist lol they say this and that about a certain politician but vote for them when election day comes.

Communism is a political blue pill. It makes some very deluded assumptions about human nature.

Communism was founded by the jew Karl Marx. It’s a movement for the elite not for the people.

I left the left because i want to be a retarded conservacuck

The problem is the -first world communists-

Papa's children without hair on their balls

The communists of the USSR or the Cuban revolution were something else.