Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What if a girl hugged me?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Im serious man, what would it be like if a girl came up to you, hugged you, and never let you go.

For all the fuck shit cunt rape nigger we're just puffing because we just want a hug, a hug that's special, a hug that will make me feel like I was part of the human race again. :feelscry:

Last edited:

I'm stickied my own post, not because it's great, but because your comment is.

Also I've done this before seriously, except not film myself

You will be dead by cardiac arrest in the next instance
:cryfeels:

The rope thoughts are extremely strong today for some reason i need a cig desperately

It wouldn't change the fact that I've lost my prime years.

That's what I've been saying from the start. But as a sub5 trucel, keep on dreaming because that ain't happening to any one of us.

this is how touch deprived we are, literally fantasizing about getting a hug

reminder that any foid can change this but they don't, and we're accepted to protect them

reminder that any foid can change this but they don't, and we're accepted to protect them
@Simba

Foids just don’t care, so awful.

Id probably be slightly uncomfortable sounds too unfamiliar

I don't recommend losing any letter from KHHV, call me a fakecel, but I would stay KHHV if I knew consequences then.

Touch starvation is brutal after tasting at least some of this.

Then I'd wake up

Holy shit, just awakened an ancient memory within me. I remember being friends with this one foid in middle school and since i assumed she liked me, i once asked her for a hug when school was over and she denied me :feelsrope:

I'm stickied my own post, not because it's great, but because your comment is.

Also I've done this before seriously, except not film myself
Done what? Sex?!!!? Wtf fakecels living in my walls!!?!!:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I wish it would happen to all of us

It's imperative that I have 24 hour cuddle sessions-- no... 48 hours with a snuggly chubby brunette. It's a HUMAN RIGHT that I'm being deprived of. Don't you see? I'm suffering! I need to dive into loving snuggly arms, her squishy, tender frame cushioning against mine, little giggles and precious breaths ripple out from her lips, they intertwine, elucidating the deepest crevices of my brain-folds. Endow me with tender cuddles, snuggles and huggles and moreover I need that soft sensation sinking straight into my arms, her silky hair tickling my chin as we wrap up tighter and tighter under the tender touch of a nice cosy blanket.

Directive: Snuggles. Objective: Cuddles. Receptive hugs; I need to cuddle and huggle and snuggle and meld into a cuddle puddle until I can no longer struggle against the serendipitous enlightenment provided by the radiant heat of a lush, tender embrace...

No hugs for your face. :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::kys::kys::kys:

fight punch GIF

Fight back against sexual harassment

Im serious man, what would it be like if a girl came up to you, hugged you, and never let you go.

For all the fuck shit cunt rape nigger we're just puffing because we just want a hug, a hug that's special, a hug that will make me feel like I was part of the human race again. :feelscry:
Females be like, "you are not entitled to hugs, nobody owes you anything" :foidSoy:

I would be scared because I have PTSD of closeness. Everytime someone got close was to beat me up

dakimakuras would stop selling.

Holy shit, just awakened an ancient memory within me. I remember being friends with this one foid in middle school and since i assumed she liked me, i once asked her for a hug when school was over and she denied me :feelsrope:
fuck man

i remember when i liked a girl in 1st grade she was like a 3 out of 10 with teethrot like @Saysitsover and EVEN SHE FOUND ME DISGUSTING

its-over-it-is-over.gif

Yeah lol.

How can you call yourself blackpilled, yet still crave intimacy from a creature who is a whore by nature in accordance to the blackpill?

ThERe is litERally scientific evidence for female hypERgamy. Men can reproduce easily and painlessly just by planting their seed in the female, whereas the female has to carry the child in hER womb for 9 months followed by painful childbirth, so the “cost of reproduction” is much highER for women, hence they have much highER standards when it comes to mate selection based on their biological programming (hence when it comes to mate selection based on genetic quality, women date up, men date down).

ThERe is also plenty of historic evidence of womens’ treachorous nature and their “lack of loyalty” (as obsERved in gERman women sleeping with the invading Russian soldiERs at the end of WW2, the same soldiers who had just killed those same womens’ husbands, fathers, sons etc.).

OP is a soycuck simp, a girl could probably exploit him financially by giving him hugs on a regular basis, while she goes out with the money he gave hER and gets fucked by chads. The girl will drain OP of his money, while she drains chad of chad’s cum

Chad gets sex for free, while OP would gladly pay for “cuddle sessions” and somehow NOT see that as cucked and retarded.

This is who we have modERating this forum. Absolutely ovER

Last edited:
No foid will volunteer to hug me cause I'm too fucking ugly.

I'd get hard in 2.2 seconds.

A girl offered me a hug once but she was fat so I declined

I want a girl who loves me genuinely. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

no hugs for you
Huge oppai

It wouldn't change the fact that I've lost my prime years.
Accurate. You realize it more as you get older. 99% of men have their undesirability carved in the stone of their past. Even if we won the lottery tomorrow, it wouldn't change the fact that we're repulsive to women by our very nature. It is God's will to discard us, we the chaff of the evolutionary process.

How can you call yourself blackpilled, yet still crave intimacy from a creature who is a whore by nature in accordance to the blackpill?
High IQ. Women are incapable of desiring low-tier men, as surely as if it were carved into stone. Those who are desired by women — Chads, if they're smart, understand that it wasn't through any personal merit, and moneyed men, if they're smart, understand that their women are fronting for access to their wealth.

Foid nurse last time i went for blood test viciously stabbed needle into me and was wearing gloves and mask and was very abrupt .

back in high school my oneitis offered me a hug one time because I always look depressed and broken. I still regret rejecting her offer to this day.

I’d wake up, that wouldn’t happen in real life.

Might as well rape her while you’re at it.