Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What I will do when my sister inevitably gets the white BF

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
Right now she hates me, due to being autistic and ugly. Always says she looks better, makes fun of me being an autist and sometimes tells me to KMS as well. So I have been retard maxxing to piss her off even more.

When she gets the white BF I will be like ogre and strong so I can retardmaxx infront of them without fear of being attacked. I will make both their time when staying at my parents house fucking hell because of my retardmaxxing.

Would you rather your ethnic sister gets bleached or blacked?

Would you rather your ethnic sister gets bleached or blacked?
Nigger is slightly better because these currywhore + white guys shit is complete ragefuel to me and the white guy shit reminds me of coloniser. But either is not good.

No surprise here, really; they detest their own bloodline for being failo'd and having such subhumans as depicted in all sorts of media and popular culture, especially those subhumans of their own race they already know, and wish to distance themselves from it in this state of modern hypergamy and moral degeneracy by choosing some white Chad to bleach themselves with, all the while claiming some absurd sort of "oppression" while their male ethnicel matches rot in isolation and discriminatory treatment from the very perception of sub 5s foids like your sister perpetuate... :society:

Free to make fun of you, with the horn effect and the looking down upon of all those they are vehemently unattracted to; she shows her true inherent lookism in the modern world, though you can rebuff her in many possible ways without attracting attention from white knighting cucks. :feelswhere:

What do your parents think about it? :feelshehe:

If she actually does get a white bf, pay a white stacy to cuck her.

No surprise here, really; they detest their own bloodline for being failo'd and having such subhumans as depicted in all sorts of media and popular culture, especially those subhumans of their own race they already know, and wish to distance themselves from it in this state of modern hypergamy and moral degeneracy by choosing some white Chad to bleach themselves with, all the while claiming some absurd sort of "oppression" while their male ethnicel matches rot in isolation and discriminatory treatment from the very perception of sub 5s foids like your sister perpetuate... :society:

Free to make fun of you, with the horn effect and the looking down upon of all those they are vehemently unattracted to; she shows her true inherent lookism in the modern world, though you can rebuff her in many possible ways without attracting attention from white knighting cucks. :feelswhere:

What do your parents think about it? :feelshehe:
About hating me?
They just say oh it’s because she is pissed off she doesn’t mean it. But it is bullshit because I confront her and she will not own up to anything she said and continues to do it.

And for if they would care about her dating white guys. Maybe, as they also let her dress like a whore. But I doubt they have thought about it much.

Hell on earth awaits you OP. She's going get fucked by her 4/10 cumskin bf and u will have to listen to it all night every night. Ogre.

Right now she hates me, due to being autistic and ugly. Always says she looks better
Curryfoids are weird af. Why would u compare urself to your brother in terms of looks. Insecure toilet cunt behaviour

Hell on earth awaits you OP. She's going get fucked by her 4/10 cumskin bf and u will have to listen to it all night every night. Ogre.
She will probably get better than that. But it will be suicide fuel for sure, hopefully the retard maxxing will help so they do it away from home.

But I won’t need to deal with this for a few more years so there is that.

Give her the Jamal Khasoggi treatment .