Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What hurts about being a virgin is not the sex, it's the loneliness and self esteem issues

Shinichi Kudo

Shinichi Kudo

Captain
★★
It's about knowing no one has ever, EVER been truly close to you. It's about not knowing if you can attract a partner, that you missed out on learning how to attract a partner, that you will always feel terrible about yourself and your ability to lead a social life.

It's about knowing this thing people call a sex life is nothing more than fantasy to you. It's something so far out of reach that it hurts.

My mind knows intimacy is real. My body knows intimacy is real. I crave it so fucking badly, yet I've never even kissed a girl. I don't know what it's like to feel wanted... and it makes me feel completely worthless.

Girls like guys. That statement in itself is crazy to me. Girls actually like guys. Just, I guess... not me...

So, if I can't attract a girl, what am I? Guys attract girls. Guys kiss girls, they go on dates, they have experiences I can only ever dream of, so then what the fuck am I?

It's about knowing no one has ever, EVER been truly close to you. It's about not knowing if you can attract a partner, that you missed out on learning how to attract a partner, that you will always feel terrible about yourself and your ability to lead a social life.

It's about knowing this thing people call a sex life is nothing more than fantasy to you. It's something so far out of reach that it hurts.

My mind knows intimacy is real. My body knows intimacy is real. I crave it so fucking badly, yet I've never even kissed a girl. I don't know what it's like to feel wanted... and it makes me feel completely worthless.

Girls like guys. That statement in itself is crazy to me. Girls actually like guys. Just, I guess... not me...

So, if I can't attract a girl, what am I? Guys attract girls. Guys kiss girls, they go on dates, they have experiences I can only ever dream of, so then what the fuck am I?
brutal,but know that even if you ascend the blackpill never fails to collect,you’ll get screwed over no matter what,hypergamy kills slowly but surely

You are starting from the wrong premises.

Girls do not like "guys" in general. They like the Alpha Male, and only him.

Yet this instinct can be repressed. Humanity lived in mostly monogamous couples for around 10 000 years (since the neolithic, approx.)

It's true - the main reason everyone strives for relationships is validation from the rest of soyciety. As for loneliness, a toilet isn't a great companion - male friends are more important, but many incels also happen to be friendless.

i feel u brother, my life basically working low income job and come back to sleep in empty house. no one to talk to nor care if i exist. no goal in life. i do consider getting myself a cat or something at this point maybe i can talk to him instead otherwise it just too lonely man... my life is too empty

Very true. The fact that we can't experience this is a huge failure of society as well. It is a toxic environment where men can't have their basic needs for a healthy life met.

"perhaps they are wants, for sure. but they aren't needs. you just want to be loved so you can fit in with every other normie out there. you pucker up and feel a tightness in your chest when someone mentions their "exs" or dare the question be asked "whats your body count" and you risk getting shamed for your virginity. but your balls wont fall off will they? you wont cough up blood, you wont fail to stand up, you wont piss out green sludge, you will be completely fine."
its all a psyop, refer to my love psyop thread. the social pressure of being a virgin hurts more than being a virgin. in reality, we are completely fine not having sex in the slightest, we can just jerk off or go total monk mode. but its the laughs and mocks as they point at you that hurt, since they want you dead.

Inceldom never was about the lack of sex only. Always about everything more or less related to it.

Love, intimacy, affection, feeling another person's their touch, another human's warmth. There is so much we are missing out on. Anyone who pretends like this is about sex only should be made to live a life time in isolation and lonelyness and see how that feels. Prisoners go insane after a few weeks in solitary confinement, some of us haven't had any meaningful human contact for decades. Typical normie cruelty, they are too lazy to honestly try to empathise with us for even one second, they to embody the banality of evil. They simple do not care.

Inceldom never was about the lack of sex only. Always about everything more or less related to it.
Love, intimacy, affection, feeling another person's their touch, another human's warmth. There is so much we are missing out on. Anyone who pretends like this is about sex only should be made to live a life time in isolation and lonelyness and see how that feels. Prisoners go insane after a few weeks in solitary confinement, some of us haven't had any meaningful human contact for decades. Typical normie cruelty, they are too lazy to honestly try to empathise with us for even one second, they to embody the banality of evil. They simple do not care.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Virgin is not easy