Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What have you niggas done to me?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
I see the whole "Sheeeeeeit" thing on here often and now I say it in real life (although it's more "Shieeet then "Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit")

What the flip have you niggas done?

I keep saying "Brootal" irl:feelsrope:

I keep saying "Brootal" irl:feelsrope:
Same. Holy fuck this is bad. My mother told me her back hurt the other day, and I just responded with “Brutal”. She didn’t know what to make of that, lol.

Same. Holy fuck this is bad. My mother told me her back hurt the other day, and I just responded with “Brutal”. She didn’t know what to make of that, lol.
:feelskek:

I want to get a foid to vent to me and when she finishes, I'll say nothing but brutal. The toilet keeps going on and I keep saying "Brutal" over and over again without reading what she says until she angrily blocks me.

I want to get a foid to vent to me and when she finishes, I'll say nothing but brutal. The toilet keeps going on and I keep saying "Brutal" over and over again without reading what she says until she angrily blocks me.
"Yeah I don't know what I'm gonna do im just really stressed out" "Brutal tbhbgl"

"Yeah I don't know what I'm gonna do im just really stressed out" "Brutal tbhbgl"
"Chad broke up with me, but that's fine, I'll find another guy."
"Brutal."
"His personality was really nice, and he was tall but I guess he got tired of me lol :>"
"Brutal."
"Is that all you're going to say? > : ("
"Brutal."
"You're not even going to ask me if I would date you??"
"Brutal."
Foid325123 blocked you.

Woeewww that is insane

"Chad broke up with me, but that's fine, I'll find another guy."
"Brutal."
"His personality was really nice, and he was tall but I guess he got tired of me lol :>"
"Brutal."
"Is that all you're going to say? > : ("
"Brutal."
"You're not even going to ask me if I would date you??"
"Brutal."
Foid325123 blocked you.
Mogsz me there is 0 foid I got contact with