Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What Happened to @FrothySolutions?

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
★★★★
He hasn't been online for two weeks since March 31. Is he ok?

Maybe he finally ascended with a female college student or he finally got invited to those legendary college orgies??? :worryfeels:

Or maybe his body couldn't handle the decades of inceldom anymore and it just gave up. :fuk:

Download 2

Did he go ER? :dafuckfeels: Perhaps not enough NEETbux?

@FrothySolutions Even if this post is in jest, we care about you. Come back. :cryfeels:

He is registered since nearly 6 years. Probably taking a break but i also wouldnt be surprised if he became tired of this forum

He is registered since nearly 6 years. Probably taking a break but i also wouldnt be surprised if he became tired of this forum
NevER began.

He's a Biden loving FBIcel. He should GTFO of this forum. Dunno why Fat Link allows him to post.

He fucked a college girl and is now a family man.

Source: I made it up

19,900 posts :feelswhere: i dont think its just a coincidence for him to take a break at an even hundred like that. could there be a significance to this number? :waitwhat:

He hasn't been online for two weeks since March 31. Is he ok?

Maybe he finally ascended with a female college student or he finally got invited to those legendary college orgies??? :worryfeels:

Or maybe his body couldn't handle the decades of inceldom anymore and it just gave up. :fuk:

View attachment 1135657

Did he go ER? :dafuckfeels: Perhaps not enough NEETbux?

@FrothySolutions Even if this post is in jest, we care about you. Come back. :cryfeels:
He was a cuck, he believes that all men should be denied access to sex.

19,900 posts :feelswhere: i dont think its just a coincidence for him to take a break at an even hundred like that. could there be a significance to this number? :waitwhat:
Probably the number of college girls in his harem.
He was a cuck, he believes that all men should be denied access to sex.
Gossiping, rumors, and back-talking are female traits. Please provide evidence if you're going to accuse someone of something.

I hope he's okay

Probably the number of college girls in his harem.

Gossiping, rumors, and back-talking are female traits. Please provide evidence if you're going to accuse someone of something.
do you want me to take a scarrenshot of him saying that men are not entitled to sex? i rememeber him saying that, i have to dig deep to find that post

I hope he's okay
Maybe he got v&.
do you want me to take a scarrenshot of him saying that men are not entitled to sex? i rememeber him saying that, i have to dig deep to find that post
Well, if you're going to accuse someone of something, you should have evidence (no offense).
men are not entitled to sex
At the end of the day, this is true, though. Men are not entitled to sex, but likewise, females are not entitled to our protection or any help. It's not something to argue because being "entitled" to things is an illusion, even being entitled to human rights. Someone, something... some institution (e.g. the UN) has to be there to enforce our "entitlements," you could say, or what we have as "rights." If that institution doesn't want to, can't, or decides it won't enforce that right anymore, suddenly, you lose your entitlement. Hope this makes sense.

he did mostly post here to passive-aggressively whiteknight for foids

he seems to have grown demotivated bc reddit advice didn't work or sth:

He's a Biden loving FBIcel. He should GTFO of this forum. Dunno why Fat Link allows him to post.
Yet he calls me a glowie all the time

he seems to have grown demotivated bc reddit advice didn't work or sth:

Redditors are seething in the comments because he dared criticize their holy platform.

Could this be a suicide note?

He will be avenged

Redditors are seething in the comments because he dared criticize their holy platform.

Could this be a suicide note?
Reddit offers the worst dating advice ever. They should shut the fuck up and leave us alone. I doubt that Frothy Solutions is suicidal. When I read his posts, he seems to be doing okay.

He still isn't here. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Day IIII IIII IIII IIII

He posted on Reddit today and not here, so good luck with the normshits.

He posted on Reddit today and not here, so good luck with the normshits.
Oh, shit, you're right. Thank you, brocel. I thought he was legitimately dead or in the hospital.

He's been gone for 32 DAYS and you guys haven't asked ONCE where this poor fellow was.

Shame on you. :feelsUgh:

He said he's experiencing some internet problems and will be back as soon as that is resolved. Stay tuned, folks! :feelsautistic:

View attachment 1151061
He is the one who made the grocery store analogy to explain why we incels shouldnt get sex for free
Cucked as fuck: I hate normies, but I hate foids way more tbh.

I've met some normies who have been much more decent to me than others.

I have no idea why the mods haven't banned him

He was also a reddit user

I have no idea why the mods haven't banned him
Join-date privilege: Unless a user with a pre-2021 join date really fucks up or is proven a fakecel, it's almost a guarantee they won't get a permaban.

I mean, it took @NirvanaFan1988 to post fucking CP to finally be done away with, even though he was temp. banned almost every other week it seemed.

its his body count probably :smonk:

Join-date privilege: Unless a user with a pre-2021 join date really fucks up or is proven a fakecel, it's almost a guarantee they won't get a permaban.

I mean, it took @NirvanaFan1988 to post fucking CP to finally be done away with, even though he was temp. banned almost every other week it seemed.
true, i see oldfags on a regular basis post shit that would get a graynigger permabanned instantly

true, i see oldfags on a regular basis post shit that would get a graynigger permabanned instantly
ah, the social hierarchy still exists everywhere I see.. even on an incel forum where the lowest of the low gather... what a surprise... or not

but what are some examples?

He's been gone for 32 DAYS and you guys haven't asked ONCE where this poor fellow was.

Shame on you. :feelsUgh:

He said he's experiencing some internet problems and will be back as soon as that is resolved. Stay tuned, folks! :feelsautistic:
Cuz he’s a bitch ass whiny pro Biden faggot.

Thus it is only out of mercy that we even let him stick around when he even actually wants to be here.

TBH the wretched @faded Jew is far more welcome here because unlike frothy he is neither whiny nor a cuck.

Plus the faded Jew is quite funny which is always a net positive.

frothy solutions, nice try, and theres a few more whose names i cant think of
it be 2017 niggers mostly. people here that werent in this space of the internet at the time think theyre "OGs" jfl, theyre redditors

Perhaps not enough NEETbux?
This (I guess).
The guy probably figured out that there´s more to life, than LDAR 24/7.
Some people here just want to get their life in order for a brief period of time.
Don´t worry, he´ll be back.

He OD'd on soylent.

He's the one who has been saying that men are not entitled to sex :feelskek:
He was also a reddit user
I love how for a forum supposedly made to support men, you guys always are ready to throw another brocel under the bus for the most minor bullshit. Like, if the guy is a Reddit user, for example. :feelskek:

If you don't want a normie to throw you under the bus or exclude you for a minor reason or just shit-talk you behind your back like you're doing (and I have no clue why; it's like if you're gone or banned, that somehow AUTOMATICALLY makes you the bad guy or fakecel or whatever and you become a social pariah on AN INCEL FORUM, no less, on the basis of a mod's poor judgement; take @Efiliste, for example. He made a high-IQ thread exposing an infiltrator and due to "suspicions" and some other minor offenses, he got permab&), don't do this same shit. Be respectful of people who you consider your brothers and don't throw them under the bus like crabs in a bucket.

There's NO SCHADENFREUDE in collectively insulting a dude who's taking a break for whatever reason.
Cuz he’s a bitch ass whiny pro Biden faggot.
Where's evidence for that?
Thus it is only out of mercy that we even let him stick around when he even actually wants to be here.

TBH the wretched @
faded
@faded Jew is far more welcome here because unlike frothy he is neither whiny nor a cuck.

Plus the faded Jew is quite funny which is always a net positive.
FrothySolutions makes detailed, well-thought-out response posts and threads which mogs 99% of this forum purely on the basis of how much effort he puts into them.
frothy solutions, nice try, and theres a few more whose names i cant think of
Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean they should be banned and deleted. I had a debate with @nice_try on MGTOW, but I will never advocate for his banning despite what I may think of his opinions. Unless his opinions explicitly violate the site rules, I won't do that.

Y7orl816ni071 1

Don´t worry, he´ll be back.
:feelsokman: One of the only people on this thread that didn't immediately throw the man under the bus or gossip behind his back like a female. I respect you.