Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happen to @whogivesafucc and @blackletcel ?

Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★
I was gone for week at E3 (great cope) and I seen @whogivesafucc and @blackletcel got banned ? What happen I heard they were fakecels. Give me the details.

Whogivesafucc is a chad-lite LARPer who pretended to be an incel because he thought it would be funny, blackletcel is tall Tyrone that tried to pass for 5'2 incel.

Fuck both of them

@blackletcel is actually living the life of GigaTyrone and @whogivesafucc has all of a sudden become normie (if his words are authentic...)

@blackletcel is actually living the life of GigaTyrone and @whogivesafucc has all of a sudden become normie (if his words are authentic...)
Geez that was some crazy shit. Is there a thread on this ?

Basically this. Why are people like this? Mega suifuel tbh... Losing faith in humanity slowly but surely.
Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. This is proof of that undeniable truth, and I am disappointed that even humanity could stoop as far as to make fun of the lowest forms of humanity purposely and mockingly.

It seems like 60% of this forum is larpers.

Larpers that got exposed

Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. This is proof of that undeniable truth, and I am disappointed that even humanity could stoop as far as to make fun of the lowest forms of humanity purposely and mockingly.
Exactly... :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: