Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What fuels IT's hatred towards us?

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
I have been wondering about this. I never seen a group of people hate someone so passionately and religiously as they do us.
What gives them the energy to hate us so much and why exactly?

Even as an incel i cba to post daily threads about hating women and bullying someone even if they deserve it.

if they want to play some moral heroes online why dont they go after rapists or pedo's (jfl) or nazis or racists or anything really that isnt a group of sad virgins.

Because they are faggots

people hate low status, ugly men so we are just an acceptable target.

They like to laugh at people below them to feel superior

The soyboys on IT are coping, it makes them feel good to look down on others while simultaneously justifying it as morally acceptable by demonizing us with false assumptions.

But the feminist females on IT genuinely hate us, they consider all efforts by unattractive males to investigate the cause for their sexual-isolation as an act of unspeakable horror and feel no sympathy for the lonely unattractive males

Subhumanity. Being below normies means normies have someone they can point at and say “he’s a loser and I’m better than him”.