Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What foids have higher height standards?

What foids have higher height standards?

• Short (5’0-5’4)

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Tall (5’10+)

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Both, but I would say foidlets edge out tall foids in their hatred of short men, if only slightly.

I voted tall foids.

ALL women need to have the man be taller than them in order to be attracted to him.

It's easier for short foids to accomplish that. So taller foids literally have higher height standards.

Both, but I would say foidlets edge out tall foids in their hatred of short men, if only slightly.
True, this 6’1 foid from my group is dating (I suppose) a 5’11 pretty boy

I voted tall foids.

ALL women need to have the man be taller than them in order to be attracted to him.

It's easier for short foids to accomplish that. So taller foids literally have higher height standards.
Higher depending on their own height, but proportionally short foids edge out tall foids 100%. If a foid is 5’0 she wants you to be 7’0. If a foid is 6’0 she can settle for 6’3-6’4

True, this 6’1 foid from my group is dating (I suppose) a 5’11 pretty boy
:yes::yes::yes:

Everyone hates short men, but tall females don't have to compensate for their height as much as foidlets unrelentingly do. I see tall females with men who are around their height, whereas you typically would never see a foidlet with a short man.

Like, my mom is literally like 4'10 and is dating a 6'2 gymmaxxed genetic warrior.