Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Getting height mogged by curry foids

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Recruit
★★★★
I am 5'2 bangladeshi curry and i get height mogged by highschool- collage foids on regular basis it's suifuel thay even in country like Bangladesh which is even more subhuman than india have foids that taller than me it's just so brutal u niggas can't even imagine, i guarantee the chance of being this much of manlet is pretty low since most of you are whites and the curries here are unironically taller than 5'7 even all that pretty sure it's not possible to be called "truecel" if you don't have this kinds of experience

@packard
@misanthropist
@Gorogorogoro-chan
@cokeboy
Thoughts on getting heightmogged?

@kay' can empathize.

Get mogged midget im 5'4 gigachaddamhusseinakbarallahmaxxed in miami beach

I get heightmogged by est. 50% of foids in my country. What about you ?

Never began for you. You're short even for curry standards. How tall are your parents?

I don't get heightmogged by foids, but I unironically get framemogged by like 80% of them.

n

never got height mogged at 6'3 but when a 6'6+ fag shows up i literally loose my shit
3 inch difference for me difference between me and average where I live is 6 inch

whats the average height of men and foids there?

Fuck, some of you tallfags are actual pussy’s try getting heightmogged by foids you’ll probably throw a massive hissy fit on the spot JFL.
can we agree that tallfag starts at 6'6 plus cause im starting to see 6'0 foids here and there

@packardD
Suifuel. I am going to say this again, I am SURPRISED how many tall foids there are. I am convinced that in the upcoming years there will be (proportionally) more tall foids than tall men. I don’t know why that is! Especially considering foids on average have a sedentary lifestyle, they consume less protein, they eat way more sweets and sugary foods in general… and also they are on ,,average’’ 5 inches shorter than men. My only explanation is the hive theory

Suifuel. I am going to say this again, I am SURPRISED how many tall foids there are. I am convinced that in the upcoming years there will be (proportionally) more tall foids than tall men. I don’t know why that is! Especially considering foids on average have a sedentary lifestyle, they consume less protein, they eat way more sweets and sugary foods in general… and also they are on ,,average’’ 5 inches shorter than men. My only explanation is the hive theory
Just so you know, in my university group of 23 people there is 1 6’1 foid, 1 5’11 foid, 2 5’9-5’8 foids, the shortest one is 5’6 I would say. I have 3 6’3-6’4 guys in my group. I am one of the shortest ones at 6’1. The only 2 guys shorter than me are this 5’6-5’7 guy I made a thread about and the 5’11 pretty boy that is dating this 6’1 foid, I made a post about him either yesterday or 2 days ago I don’t remember

Nobody in the bengali diaspora I've met has been below 5'7, the shortest bengali user we've had until you was like 5'4. I grew up way taller than my dad just because I actually bothered to consume protein.

ভাই ৪ ফিট ৯ বা ১০ অনেক সুন্দর মেয়ে দেকসি। এরেঞ্জ মেরিজ করলে পসিবল। ভাল একটা জব থাকলে একটা গতি হবে আশা করি।

ভাই ৪ ফিট ৯ বা ১০ অনেক সুন্দর মেয়ে দেকসি। এরেঞ্জ মেরিজ করলে পসিবল। ভাল একটা জব থাকলে একটা গতি হবে আশা করি।
Kisu hobe na haal char eishob theke annahole putki mara khabi