Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I fucking hate when foids cry about "unrealistic standards"

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

I FUCKING HATE YOU SOCIETY!!!
★★★★★
I remember when foidists were crying about unrealistic body standards because some average gym foid looks good and now they have to make it that being a fucking landwhale is realistic while these same "human" pieces of shit would expect men to be millionaires at age 20, be 6'4, be extremely famous, have a overly large dick that only a tiny minority of men have and only 0.01% of men can meet these standards and yet these same pigs say that we have "unrealistic standards"

Foids should unironically be subjected to the strictest and most unforgivable standards possible, they are only good for breeding

Foids should unironically be subjected to the strictest and most unforgivable standards possible, they are only good for breeding
Jfl, sell all foids in markets for their crimes against humanity (in GTA)

Foids enforce beauty standards onto other foids. Males do not care about their height or thigh gap or plucking their eyebrows completely. This has all been by the behest of foids pushing each other to keep changing their bodies. Men had nothing to do with this. Only foids can stop this

I remember when foidists were crying about unrealistic body standards because some average gym foid looks good and now they have to make it that being a fucking landwhale is realistic while these same "human" pieces of shit would expect men to be millionaires at age 20, be 6'4, be extremely famous, have a overly large dick that only a tiny minority of men have and only 0.01% of men can meet these standards and yet these same pigs say that we have "unrealistic standards"
Remember, non-Chads do not exist to them. When foids complain about things that men do, they are speaking about what Chad does, because anything below Chad is not a man to them.

Of fucking course a 9/10 man has incredibly high standards, he’s the cream of the crop, why should he settle for anything less than a 9/10 Stacy?

All men have low standards because they're designed to be horny and desperate for pussy. No foid has low standards.

Hypocrites as always.

The only reason women have to make an effort is because they don't want a nice man, but they want a top 5% man. They could put in zero effort and get a loving partner, but it wouldn't be a top 5% man, so they have to do a lot.

Not our fault they are so picky.