Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What fast food should I eat to end my healthmaxxing?

Which fast food should I eat?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I think I have lost enough weight but need to decide what I am going to fastfoodmaxx with. I live in Chadstralia so we don't have all of the burgerland chains.

This image covers most Chadstralian fast food so you can suggest something from there:

JQXS24B.png

U will get fat in few weeks

Give Carls Jr a go.

KFC Family bucket

Don’t. Fastfood makes you stressed out and destroys your dopamine receptors

Domino's and mc Donald's
I love burgers and pizzas

McDonald's is top tier tbh

Order a pizza or two.

I think I have lost enough weight but need to decide what I am going to fastfoodmaxx with. I live in Chadstralia so we don't have all of the burgerland chains.

This image covers most Chadstralian fast food so you can suggest something from there:

JQXS24B.png
Screw you for making this thread :feelsclown: . After moving to curryland, this is one of the only things about U.S. I still crave. Even fast food tastes better there.

And even in Chadstralia I'm sure the fast food chains have better tasting beef and cheese than the ones here. Tacobell here doesn't even serve beef. And if they did it would be low-grade disgusting cow shit lmao

Last edited:
Red Rooster? Sounds a bit, #hurls#

Red Lobster, now that's what's up !

Screw you for making this thread :feelsclown: . After moving to curryland, this is one of the only things about U.S. I still crave. Even fast food tastes better there.

And even in Chadstralia I'm sure the fast food chains have better tasting beef and cheese than the ones here. Tacobell here doesn't even serve beef. And if they did it would be low-grade disgusting cow shit lmao
Yep every time I come back from curryland, I scarf down some western fast food

Yep every time I come back from curryland, I scarf down some western fast food
You should see my cousins try to defend their fast food here, shit is sad and hilarious at the same time.

Only at 5-Star places can you get a decent Italian or Japanese authentic meal. Yet most vendors they will advertise all foreign food as being "authentic". The reality is, it's a bunch of spices and chillies thrown together to make everything so spicy and nasty that you can't even tell what it is..Lmao.

You should see my cousins try to defend their fast food here, shit is sad and hilarious at the same time.

Only at 5-Star places can you get a decent Italian or Japanese authentic meal. Yet most vendors they will advertise all foreign food as being "authentic". The reality is, it's a bunch of spices and chillies thrown together to make everything so spicy and nasty that you can't even tell what it is..Lmao.
The Chinese food in curryland isn’t authentic obviously but I really like it, it’s a good blend of currycel and ricecel cuisine. I wish there was currycel Chinese food here.

Taco Bell or McDonald’s

Try all of them and build your own opinion :feelsjuice:

five guys their fries are great