Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What even is the point of self improving if you're autistic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
Where is my gym for getting rid of my autism?
Where are the books I need to read to become un-autistic?
Why study another language when you can't even speak english?
Why get jaw surgery when you can't even approach a girl?

Just a quick reminder if you are a male, and you have to put in any semblance of effort to act normal, or make friends, it's fucking OVER. No normie ever finds himself alone in his room one day, wondering why he has no friends, or has never kissed a girl. Despite people telling me I need to "learn social skills" I know damn well they've never picked up books trying to learn them, or practicing in the mirror trying to remember how to communicate properly. (Also can someone please give me a good go to response to "Learn social skills") Normies can spot us autists away from miles away, they've never had to put in any effort to make friends, they just gravitate towards each other. Autists built this world, the normies purged us, took over it, and only breeded their own kind, so now they're the only ones remaining. It's so unbelievably fucked. Why do I have to rework my entire life and personality just for some sociopath tribalistic group of normies to accept me, or for a landwhale to "settle" for me?

There is no point. I tried to self-improve directly on my autism, tried for over a decade to become NT. And for what? People still treat me the same. Life still sucks ass. I'm still bottom of the barrel, unsuccessful in all social and career endeavors.

It was all a waste of time and effort.

I saw literal 9/10-10/10s in IQ having no GFs what are my chances?

There is no point. I tried to self-improve directly on my autism, tried for over a decade to become NT. And for what? People still treat me the same. Life still sucks ass. I'm still bottom of the barrel, unsuccessful in all social and career endeavors.

Don’t act autistic. Simple. If you gonna say retardation don’t say it

Don’t act autistic. Simple. If you gonna say retardation don’t say it
Ugly? Don't be ugly. Black? Don't be black. Wow, sage words of advice from the village idiot. :feelsseriously:

I have Asperger's. How could I even self improve?

Just a quick reminder if you are a male, and you have to put in any semblance of effort to act normal, or make friends, it's fucking OVER. No normie ever finds himself alone in his room one day, wondering why he has no friends, or has never kissed a girl. Despite people telling me I need to "learn social skills" I know damn well they've never picked up books trying to learn them, or practicing in the mirror trying to remember how to communicate properly. (Also can someone please give me a good go to response to "Learn social skills") Normies can spot us autists away from miles away, they've never had to put in any effort to make friends, they just gravitate towards each other. Autists built this world, the normies purged us, took over it, and only breeded their own kind, so now they're the only ones remaining. It's so unbelievably fucked. Why do I have to rework my entire life and personality just for some sociopath tribalistic group of normies to accept me, or for a landwhale to "settle" for me?
They just want us to be jesters or kill ourselves for their amusement because of our autism. We are simply subhuman objects to them

i am an autist potentate and it is my birth right for NT filth to work for me. they are the gentiles and i am the jew

self improvement is just running on the hamster wheel, wont chagne genetics and brain wiring

Now this is my problem I could ascend and be successful at looksmaxxing. But will people even treat me better after I look good. Because I have a an embarrassing past in school fro being a loser. Will my old peers suddenly change just because I'm chadlite

Self-improvement for an autist is only made possible by getting NEETbux.

Last edited:

Yes RESTORE INCELDIA, AUTISTARDIS ISLAND YES RESTORE OUR KINGDOM THE NTS STOLE:feelsree:

Self improvement is cope, just LDAR or rope tbh. Or just cope with video games.

Foids are out of the question, unless you're willing to kidnap lolis in minecraft.

Indeed. That goes double for autistcels.

Not everything has to do with foids. You can self-improve to get treated better by people overall.

Not everything has to do with foids. You can self-improve to get treated better by people overall.
Most incels don't really have social lives though. Or even if they do it's very little.

Most incels don't really have social lives though. Or even if they do it's very little.
That's true. But if you are truly subhuman then even small improvements can make your life better, because even strangers can treat you very harshly if you are extremely ugly or repulsive.

That's true. But if you are truly subhuman then even small improvements can make your life better, because even strangers can treat you very harshly if you are extremely ugly or repulsive.
I suppose this is true if you look like the elephant man. But if you are a typical 3-4/10 incel then self improvement will do little overall in most cases.

You could massacre the entire west in videogame