Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What ethnic would you still fuck/date?

Mworld

Mworld

Self-banned
-
I would date or at least fuck only the slightly brown ones. Like Persian, Armenian, Light Indian/Bengali , Latina or light Blacks. I would fuck some types of Asian like Central Asian, Japanese , Korean, Filipina, Thai, Vietnamese at most.

I wouldnt touch Chinese, Gook looking too slanted eyes and definitely not Darkies. No Dark South Indian or Africans. No asphalt level black sheboons either. Nothing that looks non homo sapiens.

I would date the darkest woman from Africa. Doesn't matter much, they would all reject me.

Blacks have good bodies

I forgot to add Ethiopians, Eritreans and Somali. Those foids are light Skinned and dont have negro features

Everything except for Abos, though I'd struggle to fuck a pure Black.
What's wrong with abos?

I want a mexican toilet.

im very picky, but would probably not care about her race if she actually loved me

Noodles and especially indianzs, but also Japanese or Thai/Filipino girls as sub5 JBW non-NT inkler.

I'm open to fucking any race of foids except blacks, australian aboriginals, and papua new guineans --- the three most hideous type of women on the planet. Black women's aggressive and downright vile personalities don't help with the attraction either (not just a 'wayciss' stereotype --- I grew up in a black neighborhood)

I would date or at least fuck only the slightly brown ones. Like Persian, Armenian, Light Indian/Bengali , Latina or light Blacks. I would fuck some types of Asian like Central Asian, Japanese , Korean, Filipina, Thai, Vietnamese at most.

I wouldnt touch Chinese, Gook looking too slanted eyes and definitely not Darkies. No Dark South Indian or Africans. No asphalt level black sheboons either. Nothing that looks non homo sapiens.
You are just a standardCell normie looking for attention in incel groups

I forgot to add Ethiopians, Eritreans and Somali. Those foids are light Skinned and dont have negro features
This site is full of entitled infiltrators

Jfl at these nigger cucks

Everything except the Abos.

I just want a abo gf to sniff petrol and do hard drugs with

When they are good looking, they are good looking. Doesen’t matter what ethnicity

Any of them apart from a sheboon or a abo foid.

Persian and latina.