Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What does your ideal girlfriend look like? Any preferences?

therealgigavirgin

therealgigavirgin

Morbidly obese East Asian truecel
I mean although we all might ultimately die alone at least we need hope in order to not rope and continue to live out our existence. So what does your ideal girlfriend look like? What are her attributes? Any preferences?

Chained in my basement

White/pale (no tan)
Black hair

middle eastern/north african, long hair and not ugly

light brown skin
big tits
average height

my looksmatch. not fat.

We already have this thread.

Like Amanda Seyfried.

Pale skin and thin.

I mean although we all might ultimately die alone at least we need hope in order to not rope and continue to live out our existence. So what does your ideal girlfriend look like? What are her attributes? Any preferences?
I guess ideally she would be anywhere from 18 to around 50 ish. Attractive body to me, curves, nice tits and ass, wide hips and thicc thighs, innie pussy. A good face, hot feet. Able to be my mommy girlfriend and likes cuddling, also lets me suck on her toes and milkers. She is infertile. I can cum in her raw all day and never have to worry.

unconscious but still breathing

9B539B09 4B5B 439F B77E C72ED352523D

be 16 - 21 and not fat, other than that as long as they are friendly and kind to me who cares, i'm not shallow to care about hair colour or breast size

Not a whore and actually attracted to me. That's literally it.

Unfortunately, the girls like that only exist in fiction.

Loving, caring, smart.

Is attracted to me, likes me and worships our children. Is wiling to prove it by making sacrifices for her family.

Average. Not overweight. My age or younger. Literally, that would be enough for me to find most women attractive.