Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does Joker's dancing symbolize?

PEETER

PEETER

Veteran
★★
I've heard many theories from descent into madness to a sign of inceldom as it is used by many users here. What do you think?

Maybe he just likes dancing?

Irrationality

Could be ballet pantomime, it is just expressions that highlight his decent to madness. Common in ballet dancing since no talking. Search ballet pantomime gestures for a couple.

I've heard many theories from descent into madness to a sign of inceldom as it is used by many users here. What do you think?
"tfw no pussy" dance

Nothing. The music composer sent a soundtrack to the director and Phoenix improvised the dance moves then the director thought "hey.that's pretty good" :feelstastyman: ....and the bathroom scene was born.

As for the stairs dance idk.

Rebelion
Jokerkun

It symbolizes this.

The music composer sent a soundtrack to the director

Jfl I highly doubt it :feelskek:

The composer of this song, Gary Glitter, is one of the most hated men in Britain as he has been jailed multiple times for sex offences against minors and is currently in jail since 2015 where he will likely die behind bars. There was a HUGE media uproar in the UK when his song was chosen for this movie as he would profit from it :feelskek::feelsgah::forcedsmile:

20191109 113344 1

20191109 113407 1

Jfl I highly doubt it :feelskek:

The composer of this song, Gary Glitter, is one of the most hated men in Britain as he has been jailed multiple times for sex offences against minors and is currently in jail since 2015 where he will likely die behind bars. There was a HUGE media uproar in the UK when his song was chosen for this movie as he would profit from it :feelskek::feelsgah::forcedsmile:

View attachment 194933

View attachment 194932
I said i don't know shit about the stairs scene.

The soundtrack for the bathroom dance scene was made by a foid (Hildur Guðnadóttir) she's the one who sent the soundtrack to the jewrector .

That is indeed a quandary!

What does it mean?

Only joachim's rabbi knows for sure.

supposedly he was so downtrodden and depressed, he had all this untapped potential and energy that was never demanded of him. when he finally found a purpose (killing people), all that energy came out like a powder keg, and thus he started dancing down the stairs and doing twirls and shit murRay

represents him accepting, and in fact embracing madness because madness is the only thing that works in this world.