Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For those who have never taken a DNA test. What would you guess your mix would be?

My guess based off my genealogy:
35% German
40% Slavic
25% British

I'd want it to be as close as possible to 100% slavic. But truth is, although I believe I look unmistakingly slavic, my mother and her brother don't. My mother has dark red hair and brown eyes, her brother had dark hair. It might well be that a large portion of my slavic mix actually comes from my father. I'm afraid of taking a legit DNA test because there's a possibility it won't come out as I expect and I might learn some brutal truth about my true origin.

I'd want it to be as close as possible to 100% slavic. But truth is, although I believe I look unmistakingly slavic, my mother and her brother don't. My mother has dark red hair and brown eyes, her brother had dark hair. It might well be that a large portion of my slavic mix actually comes from my father. I'm afraid of taking a legit DNA test because there's a possibility it won't come out as I expect and I might learn some brutal truth about my true origin.
Me too. I'm uncomfortable, with the fact that I won't be Fully Levantine, like other maronites. My mom has red hair and green eyes, while, my dad looks more Iranian for some reason. Luckily, I inherited my mom's eye colour.

Where are you from?
I'm South African
I should have some Swaziland ancestry while my dad had a phenotype similar to this:
Bantuidm

And my mom similar:
Southbantuidf

anglo/celtic
Yeah same here, but with a bit of Med(North Italian) thrown in due to my grandpa.

I did some digging around & found some of my Anglo roots are descended from the Normans who conquered the island in 1066, pretty proud of that tbh.

Yeah same here, but with a bit of Med(North Italian) thrown in due to my grandpa.

I did some digging around & found some of my Anglo roots are descended from the Normans who conquered the island in 1066, pretty proud of that tbh.
Didn't you Also say you were from Sicily? Or was that someone else?

Don't think there would be much surprises for me, neither of my parents come from places with many foreigners.

Then, it's probably accurate. But I don't know much about this topic @Copexodius Maximus thoughts?
Never heard anyone call Poland as Central Europe. It’s just fighting over the definitions at this point.