Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What does IT think of ugly men who have good personalities but actually don't get gfs?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
I saw a post on soytok a few months ago about a fellow who was asked if he had ever kissed a girl and he said no, and he was too ugly for that. I looked at some more of his posts and he seems like a chill guy, isn't a misogynist, isn't violent or anything, he's just a sub5. IT and their roastie minions insist that we don't have gfs ONLY because of our personalities but how can they explain this?

They would just gaslight him, like they do to all males who can't get gfs

I mean I personally got rejected two years ago by a girl who clearly said "I wish you were taller" It destroyed me and started my journey into the manosphere. Personality doesn't matter when you're a sub5. I think that IT knows that personality barely matters but they cling to it because they don't want their world full of rainbows and the idea of it being a "fair world" where karma exists and if you're a good guy good things will come to be destroyed, so they insist no matter what that it's our personality. But in reality, all of this is bs

Nobody really cares, these are problems from the incel world and not from the world of people

Doesn't exist they'd say. Make up non existent examples.

I saw a post on soytok a few months ago about a fellow who was asked if he had ever kissed a girl and he said no, and he was too ugly for that. I looked at some more of his posts and he seems like a chill guy, isn't a misogynist, isn't violent or anything, he's just a sub5. IT and their roastie minions insist that we don't have gfs ONLY because of our personalities but how can they explain this?
Would do mental gymnastics to justify why he deserves to rot.

IT's average IQ and mental fortitude are too low to comprehend things like the world not being just, or the cruelty of sexual selection, or horrible misandry that men face daily. These people are normies, and normies don't care about truth or fairness, they only care about their feelings and they're perfectly willing to lie to everyone and themselves to maintain their illusions.
Especially retarded/outcasted normies that IT mostly consists of, normal normies don't care about some internet subcultures let alone feel the need to harass them, they're busy with their normal normie activities, living their lifes.

This is simply their coping, but, unlike most of us, they are not aware of their copes or of the fact that they're coping at all.

IT thinks that this is impossible as anyone who is incel, even though they could be a normal nice person, they must be weirdly fucked up in some way. They can't comprehend that men are struggling and even if they acknowledge it, they will gaslight you and tell you that your problems do not matter and we are being cry babies about it. IT only cares about one thing and it is to make sure that anyone that proclaims themselves to be incel (even by the pure meaning of the word) doesn't have a space to even talk about their frustrations online.

As long as you don't talk about it to them it doesn't bother them, they don't care to give you an answer nor have any to offer, the fact that you dared to speak about your problems or classifying yourself as incel or saying anything along those lines in itself is a threat to them, because they don't want a reminder of how unfair things are, inceldom is a sign that something is horribly wrong, your very existence is a constant reminder of a threat to the illusion of harmony that they long to keep and enjoy daily.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back