Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what does it mean when u feel like and old man at the end of his life in your 20s?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
i seriously feel like im reaching the ending years and im pretty young.

Can relate, I guess it’s a symptom of incel syndrome. It can’t be cured.

reality of losing.

Can relate, I guess it’s a symptom of incel syndrome. It can’t be cured.
being an incel doesnt bother me that much. its all the other shit happening in my life. i am fine without women and have accepted not having a long term partner.

being an incel doesnt bother me that much. its all the other shit happening in my life. i am fine without women and have accepted not having a long term partner.
Fair enough, What’s going on? If you don’t mind talking about it.

Fair enough, What’s going on? If you don’t mind talking about it.
i have drinking problems. talk to no one. depressed. suicidal. lonely and i stay in my room all day.

i have drinking problems. talk to no one. depressed. suicidal. lonely and i stay in my room all day.
I had a drinking problem aswell and stayed inside the house all day, not leaving at all with the exception of buying essentials, what about your parents? do you get along with them?

I had a drinking problem aswell and stayed inside the house all day, not leaving at all with the exception of buying essentials, what about your parents? do you get along with them?
i appreciate them and would never say anything bad about them but no we do not get along. i guess we just have different perspectives on life.

they dont understand the blackpill about reality because they are boomers. they dont know how over it is.

i appreciate them and would never say anything bad about them but no we do not get along. i guess we just have different perspectives on life.
I get along with my mum but my dad was a alcoholic and I had to get into fights with him multiple times throughout the years and they were getting worse the fights. I almost ended him one day (July last year)because he was threatening me and my mum. And worse he his EXTREMELY bluepilled.

I get along with my mum but my dad was a alcoholic and I had to get into fights with him multiple times throughout the years and they were getting worse the fights. I almost ended him one day (July last year)because he was threatening me and my mum.
brutal. sorry mang.

I think I feel this way because my mind has been decaying for the last 10 years. So many failures and barely any success.