Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does it mean if a girl asks for your last name?

This is literally the first time this has happened to me but if it's an indicator of interest that would be lifefuel.
Her reciprocating your quip sounds pretty promising. That said, I would advise against hyping yourself up.

It's a common tactic normies and foids use, they will collect information about you such as your full name, and take pictures of you so that they can get you in trouble, for example by reporting you as a suspect when some unrelated incident happens that they know you weren't involved in. It's their way of harassing you. This is not them being friendly. It's a very sneaky way they evolved to harass incels.

I was leaving the office and my boss and two foid coworkers were talking. The new girl there asked what my last name was and I told her "why, are you gonna stalk me now?" in a joking way. She says "yes." Then said "I just want to know more about you." I'm thinking she's just being friendly but idk.
Dont give it to her she’ll probably report you at least that’s what happened to me

Cool gtfo you clearly don’t belong here

I didn’t know this was fakecels.is where we flirt with foids