Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does it mean if a girl asks for your last name?

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
I was leaving the office and my boss and two foid coworkers were talking. The new girl there asked what my last name was and I told her "why, are you gonna stalk me now?" in a joking way. She says "yes." Then said "I just want to know more about you." I'm thinking she's just being friendly but idk.

She wants to report you for harrassment.

I was leaving the office and my boss and two foid coworkers were talking. The new girl there asked what my last name was and I told her "why, are you gonna stalk me now?" in a joking way. She says "yes." Then said "I just want to know more about you." I'm thinking she's just being friendly but idk.
:chad:

Be prepared for a letter from HR

Means you are fakecel so fuck off

It means she wants your BIC

Shes planning on filing a rape charge against you.

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

but seriously it sounds like youre a fakecel.

but seriously it sounds like youre a fakecel.
This is literally the first time this has happened to me but if it's an indicator of interest that would be lifefuel.

Trying to see if you are ethnic based on your past name

??? foids ask the weirdest questions but somehow i get called the weird one by them when i refuse to answer their retarded questions

??? foids ask the weirdest questions but somehow i get called the weird one by them when i refuse to answer their retarded questions
who's the narcissistic foid on your avi?

She is going to report you for something.

The only intelligent posts here. Never trust anyone at work, unless you knew them outside of work. And trusting females at work is peak retardation that deserves to be punished.
We barely know each other. It's a small office of like 10 people. I don't trust foids, of course. I'm always skeptical

We barely know each other. It's a small office of like 10 people. I don't trust foids, of course. I'm always skeptical
Good. You just might survive the cancer that is modern day office work.

Brocel it's time you ask yourself a very important question... How much do you value this job?

Brocel it's time you ask yourself a very important question... How much do you value this job?

Kind of value it. Hopefully I can leave it in about 3 months of less.

She likely wants to do a background check on you because feminists are trying to make it seem like all men are violent towards women these days. I wouldn't give her your last name and would keep your conversations with her as short as possible.

maybe she has a bet with someone on what your ethnicity is. especially if you look like a mutt

smooth answer, something a .. chad would say... :feelssus:

She wants to dox you

i don't think she's trying to report you
maybe she's being friendly and really want to know you and even date you but you gotta be expecting her to report you at any time and if you try to approach her then you're dead

i don't think she's trying to report you
maybe she's being friendly and really want to know you and even date you but you gotta be expecting her to report you at any time and if you try to approach her then you're dead
How do I know if she's trying to date me? She doesn't give me any choosing signals or overt signs of interest. That's why I think she's being just friendly. On the other hand though, women today are not really friendly to men they don't find attractive. So idk.

How do I know if she's trying to date me? She doesn't give me any choosing signals or overt signs of interest. That's why I think she's being just friendly. On the other hand though, women today are not really friendly to men they don't find attractive. So idk.
she won't ask you for your name if she's trying to be friendly
she doesn't need your friendship, women don't do this anymore
she either wants you inside of her or she wants you inside of a cell

Did she ask in a friendly way or in a serious way ?

she won't ask you for your name if she's trying to be friendly
she doesn't need your friendship, women don't do this anymore
she either wants you inside of her or she wants you inside of a cell
I learned recently that she has a boyfriend. She found one after moving to my city less than a month ago lmao. Maybe she's trying to cheat?

These bitches are fucking evil. One made me lose my summer job back when I was 18 because bitched behind my back.

Too much of it was adapted. They know what will happen if the physical aspect vanishes.

Well that's sus. Just hope the bitch isn't up to something
I don't think so. She asked me in front of the boss and another foid worker. Maybe she wants to check out my social media for some reason. who knows.

These bitches are fucking evil. One made me lose my summer job back when I was 18 because bitched behind my back.
They absolutely are. Workplaces showcase the evil nature of women very easily.

That she wants to know her future family name :chad: